• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
Imagepipe_0.jpg

Forum Clout
So if you look at the tweets leading up to this, Nana went on a gambling tear. He’s supposedly closing on the house this week. I’m thinking he didn’t have the funds for the down payment and in a desperate attempt he started making bets. Now he’s only showing us the wins. Can only imagine the losses, but he was making some crazy bets while drunk.

I’m wondering if he didn’t just have a heart attack and die while in the midst of one last tweet. That would be a spectacular and fitting end for old Nana.

Forum Clout
So if you look at the tweets leading up to this, Nana went on a gambling tear. He’s supposedly closing on the house this week. I’m thinking he didn’t have the funds for the down payment and in a desperate attempt he started making bets. Now he’s only showing us the wins. Can only imagine the losses, but he was making some crazy bets while drunk.

I’m wondering if he didn’t just have a heart attack and die while in the midst of one last tweet. That would be a spectacular and fitting end for old Nana.
I'll be pretty surprised if ol' faggot Andy really does buy a house and move. I believe he'll pretend he "flipped" the property and "made a killing", at which point he'll continue his depraved descent into alcoholism and agoraphobia.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

Which would mean the photos of the house under construction are bullshit... which means he wants to project something about the house other than the truth... which implies money problems.

Forum Clout
Which would mean the photos of the house under construction are bullshit... which means he wants to project something about the house other than the truth... which implies money problems.
I think tomorrow is supposedly his "closing day", so we're about to see once and for all. If he starts squealing about "problems" with the "lawyers" or the "realtor", you know he's just full of shit, and there won't be any big move to Greenville.