• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My wife left me...started affair with fat jew broad...

Forum Clout
First rule of cheating is covering your tracks beforehand but I feel for you, brotherman. She might come around if you give her some space. Otherwise just make sure you maintain contact with the kids and let them know you love them more than anything. I’ve always skated through my indiscretions so I’m talking out of turn really but the kids have to be the priority,
I'm a cheater. Been cheating my whole life. Never cared about getting caught. I just started drinking and drugging again and got sloppy.

• Deleted by Phish
Show…
Forum Clout
How about no. Unlike you, I actually have a family I give a shit about - including a wife I don't cheat on - and don't want to invite some sawed off dick head into their world. Christ are you pathetic.
Didn't think so you cocksucker. Car crash all you want, but you didn't have the balls to accept a fight. Your children are faggots and your wife's a whore who doesn't respect you.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
c'mon Rev Johnson don't puss out, fight this other dad from an Opie and Anthony terrorist web forum!

father-of-the-year-promo-scaled.jpg

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
Brotherman I ruined the lives of my family. I want to die.
My dad fucked up in a similar way when I was a kid, but he cleaned up his act and by the time I was like 14 or 15 we patched things up and had a good relationship right up until he died. I don't feel weird or bitter about any of it now.

There's still plenty of time to fix things and get your shit together.