• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My wife left me...started affair with fat jew broad...

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Hey pal,eat shit.
You're a fucking faggot. You're not man enough to own up to what a piece of shit you are, so you come here like an attention seeking women crying about ending it all. There literally nothing you can type in response to me that will make you less of a fucking dick head. Kill yourself or don't, no one cares. Faggot.

Forum Clout
You're a fucking faggot. You're not man enough to own up to what a piece of shit you are, so you come here like an attention seeking women crying about ending it all. There literally nothing you can type in response to me that will make you less of a fucking dick head. Kill yourself or don't, no one cares. Faggot.
Hey pal, eat shit.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
After I started fucking the nigger refugee next door. I started drinking and drugging again. Went to the bar down the block and started an affair with a chubby but very sexy kyke. My life's over. Gonna go out with a bang.
Dude, don’t give up. You aren’t a Tomlinson. You can still see your kids. Be the fun dad.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Thanks brother. Had conversations with a brother and sister/man. Feel better. I was high and suicidal when I posted. Wife won't speak with me but I spoke with my sons.
First rule of cheating is covering your tracks beforehand but I feel for you, brotherman. She might come around if you give her some space. Otherwise just make sure you maintain contact with the kids and let them know you love them more than anything. I’ve always skated through my indiscretions so I’m talking out of turn really but the kids have to be the priority,