My wife left me...started affair with fat jew broad...

Kinderman

I’m not a playa, I just rape a lot
That nigger has buried his head so far in the sand you could plant daisies in his ass. The only way he's coming back is with a new user name and a fake nose and glasses
He’s one of the more outspoken niggerposters as well. Makes it even funnier.

“Fucking niggers disgust me! Now excuse me while I cheat on my wife, lose my kids, get fucked up, and threaten people.”

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
He’s one of the more outspoken niggerposters as well. Makes it even funnier.

“Fucking niggers disgust me! Now excuse me while I cheat on my wife, lose my kids, get fucked up, and threaten people.”

Is he really?

Look at The Projection Man we got ova here now!

728013e5d6997779c5cda79c0a37b4f3.jpg

G

Not trying to pile on this guy because I don't know him from Adam, but for any brothermen considering cheating,don't do it. Cheating is one of the dumbest things you could ever do. Besides the sinful nature of it, you're risking everything you built, your family, your marriage, custody of your children, them ever respecting or trusting you again, catching an STD, getting some skank pregnant and being hooked to her for the rest of your life...and for what? A few moments of pleasure? And even if you get away it, there's always that lingering fear of it coming up later, or that maybe she's doing it too. Unless you're actually making a baby, getting some strange is just using another woman for friction to jerk yourself off. Not a good trade off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
Not trying to pile on this guy because I don't him from Adam, but for any brothermen considering cheating,don't do it. Cheating is one of the dumbest things you could ever do. Besides the sinful nature of it, you're risking everything you built, your family, your marriage, custody of your children, them ever respecting or trusting you again, catching an STD, getting some skank pregnant and being hooked to her for the rest of your life...and for what? A few moments of pleasure? And even if you get away it, there's always that lingering fear of it coming up later, or that maybe she's doing it too. Unless you're actually making a baby, getting some strange is just using another woman for friction to jerk yourself off. Not a good trade off.
Also if you're going to do it, hire a hooker and do it far away from home.

Not a goddamn refugee nigger neighbor