• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My wife left me...started affair with fat jew broad...

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
nikocadoavocado_0216.jpg

Flip the image before you post it, moc.snaFylnO

I'm a religious zealot for funny. @Boqqie McFarlane, how can the mods justify not approving this username?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
My little babies are gone.
WE HEARD YOU!

In all seriousness man, I hope you don’t actually fuck your life up even more by just drugging and boozing heavily. That’s Cumia/Tomlinson behavior.

I also am giggling a little because like 2 weeks ago we were talking about top quality Spanish cuisine.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Husk, for a moment there, I thought your wife left you for a fat Jew woman. Reminds me of a story, but that's another time...

You seriously can't be shocked this happened though. Sometimes a man has to keep his dick in his pants.

And yes, your babies are gone. Because you fucked a rando while in a relationship. Keep your shit together and fix it.

Oh wait, I didn't read every page - did he past?

Voscabulary

the lord chief constable knows I'm owen
Forum Clout
Husk, for a moment there, I thought your wife left you for a fat Jew woman. Reminds me of a story, but that's another time...

You seriously can't be shocked this happened though. Sometimes a man has to keep his dick in his pants.

And yes, your babies are gone. Because you fucked a rando while in a relationship. Keep your shit together and fix it.

Oh wait, I didn't read every page - did he past?
no, but he did threaten to fight one of the brothamen in a school car park

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
So this faggot who has a wife and kids starts getting high and fucks some 3rd world nigger, then some fat bar fly, and now wants to wallow in self pity like Nick Cage in Leaving Las Vegas? What the fuck could you even say to someone that's so frustratingly self absorbed? This mother fucker keeps fucking up because he wants to feel good and isn't taking responsibility for his family. Fuck em. The dude is gonna go out like a faggot.
Reading all this back its somehow worse. He fucked the refugee girl and no one knew. But in a paranoid fit (no doubt due to his drug habits and inherent guilt) just went “FUCK IT! WIFES GONNA FIND OUT! REFUGEES GONNA TELL HER! MY LIFE IS FUCKING OVER!” so then this fucking retard decides to triple down and not just fuck a fat jew, but literally bring her home to the apartment above where his family lives.

Yeah I wonder why this guys wife left him. Really sad he killed himself. A lot was lost for the world.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Reading all this back its somehow worse. He fucked the refugee girl and no one knew. But in a paranoid fit (no doubt due to his drug habits and inherent guilt) just went “FUCK IT! WIFES GONNA FIND OUT! REFUGEES GONNA TELL HER! MY LIFE IS FUCKING OVER!” so then this fucking retard decides to triple down and not just fuck a fat jew, but literally bring her home to the apartment above where his family lives.

Yeah I wonder why this guys wife left him. Really sad he killed himself. A lot was lost for the world.
He's not going to kill himself, at least not on purpose. He came here just to scratch his wrists with a paper clip like some teenage emo bitch who needs a back rub for getting a D on a test. That's probably the worst part about it all: within three hours he went from "I'm checking out" to "Nevermind, lemme tell you about that broad's tits"