• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My parents thought my father was sterile

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Do you have anything you'd like to share with the group?
One time in high school I came home and my dad was sitting on the stoop smoking a cigarette. He asked me if any of my friends drove a red truck. I said no. He told me some young guys had been in the parking lot next door in a red truck, cursing loudly and he yelled at them to watch their language around his house. They told him to fuck off and drove away and he had been standing out there for four hours with a big rock so he could fuck up their truck if they drove by again.

Last edited:

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
my father used to have me sit in his truck for 6 hours on end every day so he can go run other errands. the plan was if the cops show up and try to give him a parking ticket I will have to lie to the police that the driver was just out to get a pack of cigarettes and is coming back soon, and at that point I will have to run to a pay phone to call him to move his truck. Fun time just sitting there sweating wondering if I have to lie to the police
That reminds me of sitting in my mom's car while she and her boyfriend scored drugs across the Bowery throughout the early 80s. I loved those trips into the City.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He injured his balls in a motorcycle accident as a young man and was told he could never have kids. Thankfully I don't know any further details on that.

When my elated mother told him she was pregnant with my older sister he went out and got drunk. He came home with dead flowers from a cemetery and then later he punched her in the stomach a bunch of times. I've told this story in real life but I always stop at the part with the flowers.

My father also once told me he tried to get my mom to abort all three of us and that they had sex fewer than five times in a 14 year marriage. My mom told me the same thing for some reason. Nice discretion, stupids (RIP)
Must have been pretty potent- 3 out of 5 ain't bad.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
My dad would always put liquor in a water bottle and tell the people at the gate of high school football games that I had a condition so I had to have it.
Not my dad, but my uncle took me to a Mets game once and hid a few cans of beer in a box of Nilla Wafers that i brought. Didn't realize at the time how much of a real ass dude that move was