• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My parents thought my father was sterile

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
My dad would always put liquor in a water bottle and tell the people at the gate of high school football games that I had a condition so I had to have it.
When my brother was around 5 or 6 he asked my mom why daddy drinks water from tiny bottles while he's driving. My father was angry about that for the rest of his life and would bring it up a lot.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Not really man, i was like 10

Sorry I should clarify. I absolutely believe that was a terrible experience for you, and no doubt a very stressful responsibility to have been laid upon your shoulders.

It is however, awesome that a father would do something that insane, and put the responsibility of using a deadly weapon to defend his household on a small child. It’s a completely insane thing to do that has been giving me rib damage for like ten minutes now.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Sorry I should clarify. I absolutely believe that was a terrible experience for you, and no doubt a very stressful responsibility to have been laid upon your shoulders.

It is however, awesome that a father would do something that insane, and put the responsibility of using a deadly weapon to defend his household on a small child. It’s a completely insane thing to do that has been giving me rib damage for like ten minutes now.
I wouldn't say it was traumatic but yeah absolutely bizarre. My dad is a Vietnam vet so that might provide a little insight. He taught me to shoot pretty much as soon as I could hold a gun but his faith in his little son being able to blast some robber to hell in the middle of the night is pretty hilarious. I love my dad

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I wouldn't say it was traumatic but yeah absolutely bizarre. My dad is a Vietnam vet so that might provide a little insight. He taught me to shoot pretty much as soon as I could hold a gun but his faith in his little son being able to blast some robber to hell in the middle of the night is pretty hilarious. I love my dad
I mean he essentially set up all the dominoes for you to blow a basketball size hole in his chest when he comes home drunk one night and has to go in the back for some reason.

G

Damn my old man didn't start to lose it until later in life - he had a bad temper and bitched about everything but in retrospect could have been worse. By the time he was selling drugs and doing the sovereign citizen thing we'd already had our falling out. He past now (57, heart attack on the highway), RIP dad you miserable bastard. Love ya miss ya.