My nigga Omar croaked at 54

Seriously fantastic actor, society likes to ignore criminal badass black men and his portrayal of Omar felt so real while also being sympathetic.

You can't be that real ass without being real ass for real. Fuck it, you gave at least one performance that'll go down in history. As long as the planet doesn't explode, people will be watching The Wire in 2121 and loving Omar.

G

Because it's cheap, and it only takes a tiny amount of cross contamination with other drugs to kill someone.
No I mean why would you put fentanyl in it? I get cutting it with baby laxatives or whatever just to make it weaker and sell more but why would you want to put something in there that can kill you so easily?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
No I mean why would you put fentanyl in it? I get cutting it with baby laxatives or whatever just to make it weaker and sell more but why would you want to put something in there that can kill you so easily?
Do you think genius chemists and pharmacists are cutting drugs? These retards used to cut cocaine and heroin with things like rat poison or animal tranquilizers. They will cut street drugs with literally anything including other drugs. They will cut cocaine with meth. Heroin with coke. And now are cutting things with fentanyl.

They know that a little bit of fentanyl can give you a serious buzz or high. What they do not know is that a little bit can also kill you. On top of that they are not cutting things evenly. One bag of heroin might not have any of the fentanyl make it into it. The next bag might have three or four times the concentration that the people cutting it wanted it to have. So one bag is clean and another is lethal. Happens all of time. You just do not hear about it because the person who overdosed did not play a gangster fag on The Wire.

MonsterSteve

Age.

For a better high I’m guessing. They want you to think they sell the best shit.