My mom died.

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
She was born in 1948 and was the youngest of 6. Her parents, my grandparents were born in Ireland, Limerick (which is funny because I know a guy). My mom was a total piece of shit. She had a hard turn of fate but even before then she was destined to be a piece of shit.

When my mom was 19 she was in the backseat of a car on a summer night and the car she was in collided with another on an upstate NY road. It left her with a mangled right hand that resembles a mutilated dog's paw. Before then she was a model-caliber gorgeous woman. 5'11 blonde, skinny and stupid-eyed. This bitch proceeded to have multiple surgeries and lawsuits and parasitic relationships before she produced me with the worst of the parasites that surrounded her. That was my dad. An ex-marine that was a career criminal. To this day I don't even know if he's still alive but I know he's wanted. He's the one I prefer.

She had me sleeping in bed with her till I was 11.

Anyways she's dead. I didn't go to see her.
You sound like a fuckin Waylon Jennings song. You're the American equivalent of a Wehrmacht officer with a fencing scar.

G

Sorry to hear that mang. Did you kinda sorta pull a Cumia at the end or did you just not see her for the last few months since you didn’t see eye to eye? Hopefully sye left you some money, that’d be nice
Her NYS nursing home cost her estate 13K a month for the last 2 years of her life. That ate up the house and any other thing she could've left. I went there (the house I grew up in) the other day. It was condemned by the city. My father (who is mid 80's) had been squatting there. I had to kick in the plywood on the back door to get in and retrieve a few pictures. It looked like a shooting gallery and the copper pipes had been stripped. He's like 85.

DanMullenButNormal

I want to end a family
tumblr_mdx4w1GZe81r58se9o1_500.gif

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Her NYS nursing home cost her estate 13K a month for the last 2 years of her life. That ate up the house and any other thing she could've left. I went there (the house I grew up in) the other day. It was condemned by the city. My father (who is mid 80's) had been squatting there. I had to kick in the plywood on the back door to get in and retrieve a few pictures. It looked like a shooting gallery and the copper pipes had been stripped. He's like 85.

IMG_3822.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I was a Jackie Martling fan in Jr. High.

When your parents die and you get left with a bunch of bullshit to handle because of it, and see the amount of people immediately with their hands out demanding money from their death the fairy tale that your life means anything to the people in charge of society is crushed completely.

The system will rape your kids and murder you and laugh about it even if you bootlick their agenda’s your entire life.

Embrace Christ. It’s the only way.

G

When your parents die and you get left with a bunch of bullshit to handle because of it, and see the amount of people immediately with their hands out demanding money from their death the fairy tale that your life means anything to the people in charge of society is crushed completely.

The system will rape your kids and murder you and laugh about it even if you bootlick their agenda’s your entire life.

Embrace Christ. It’s the only way.
Last time I did that he got bloody stigmata stains all over the back of by Brioni blazer, that SCUUMbag! Jesus is ova here now!

BraunsGhost

Gotta JLP this and forgive your mother. Forgive her and let go of those parasitic thoughts. Amazin', Brothaman!!! May you find your peace and may Saint Mel Gibson bless you with many bjs before the jacuzzi always!!