• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My girl building her Bandai AT-ST while I work on my NX-01. She's mine, nerds. You can't have her.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I do a lot of faggot-shit in my spare time, but the primary focus of my entire life is my child. If you removed my kid from the picture and all I had was my hobbies, I’d kill myself.

Why doesn’t he fill that space with something meaningful? Some kind of purpose in life - there are a million causes you can champion and actually work for, so many charities and non-profits you can devote yourself to if you have no child and find meaning in.

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a bad person. I’m not afraid to say it!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He says he worked on that toy dinosaur he travels with for years too. The dinosaur is all one piece, he just had to paint it. The star trek thing is just a kit you follow instructions step by step and put together. It requires no creativity, I'm not sure why it's something to brag about. It's just some mindless shit to keep your hands busy. It's like if someone bragged about spending a super long time on a page in a coloring book.

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
As many have said, his two year time frame for building a model is absolutely hysterical. What, does the paint take months to dry? Rockets meant to send real people to outer space can be made in two years, but this fat retard takes two years on some garbage model lol. I was building and painting full warhammer 40k armies in like half a year as a child, and my paint jobs were better than this garbage. I at least knew what drybrushing was. He sucks at literally everything he does, even the things he claims to be passionate about. Professional model painters and builders can come up with something similarly sized and more detailed than his garbage ship from scratch using Green Stuff and have it done in a couple weeks. Fat retard.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I do a lot of faggot-shit in my spare time, but the primary focus of my entire life is my child. If you removed my kid from the picture and all I had was my hobbies, I’d kill myself.

Why doesn’t he fill that space with something meaningful? Some kind of purpose in life - there are a million causes you can champion and actually work for, so many charities and non-profits you can devote yourself to if you have no child and find meaning in.

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a bad person. I’m not afraid to say it!
Didn't he have a kid or something? Whatever happened with that