• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My girl building her Bandai AT-ST while I work on my NX-01. She's mine, nerds. You can't have her.

Forum Clout
Speaking of model building, here's a picture of Pat's filthy, disgusting hovel and his Star Trek model that he ruined and had to start over. He posted it as a brag, but must have gotten called out for how shitty it looks, because he immediately backpedaled into "It's a work in progress, child". Hilarious. Clean your table, you fat asshole.

792e575d96640dfdf5d5bb4df53506f6.jpg
Nice depression manual, Fatso.

9780452281325_p0_v2_s260x420.jpeg

G

Plot twist: The saga ends when Niki butchers him to death then commits suicide via sleeping pills/vodka after realizing she made the biggest mistake of her life spending her childbearing years building toys/drinking/trying to grow her shitty SEO business with a literal manbaby.

SensibleKeks

Forum Clout
I don't understand how this pile of crap took two years and he isn't even done with it. He lazily didn't even put a base coat on the model so the paint won't last long and will eventually chip off. While painting the blue and yellow detail is tedious, that shit takes hours to do, not months. If you look at all his other models they lack detail, highlighting and shading. These are all basic technics any modeler should know. Remember that he claimed he won multiple awards for his models.

2 Years:

This took someone with actual talent 80 hours:

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
I don't understand how this pile of crap took two years and he isn't even done with it. He lazily didn't even put a base coat on the model so the paint won't last long and will eventually chip off. While painting the blue and yellow detail is tedious, that shit takes hours to do, not months. If you look at all his other models they lack detail, highlighting and shading. These are all basic technics any modeler should know. Remember that he claimed he won multiple awards for his models.

2 Years:

He won awards in all categories at the Mama Raven Model Show.

Pat is sexually attracted to Titans because they resemble his second better wife.

G

2 Years:
[URL='https://ibb.co/82CJvMB']
trash.png
[/URL]

[URL='https://ibb.co/GtF6J7V']
40k.png
[/URL]
Do people really put their middle initial on their MasterCard?
Link to the tweet? Seems reportable for doxxing.

Last edited by a moderator:

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

2 Years:
So this spaceship is supposed to have patina? Like its been sitting under a tree in the rain for decades? Or smoke like a WW2 battleship? Where does all the extra air come from for the smoke? Once the damaged section is isolated by bulkhead or force field, what air is hanging around to make smoke after its been pulled into to vacuum of space?

My point is that Patrick S Tomlinson is a goddamn retarded fool.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Speaking of model building, here's a picture of Pat's filthy, disgusting hovel and his Star Trek model that he ruined and had to start over. He posted it as a brag, but must have gotten called out for how shitty it looks, because he immediately backpedaled into "It's a work in progress, child". Hilarious. Clean your table, you fat asshole.

Please tell me one of you photoshopped this. This can't be fucking real, he's being way too bombastically stupid even by his standards.

Two and a half fucking years to build and paint a fawking model. It took me like a week to build the Red Baron's biplane when I was 11 and that was way more finicky than this shit.

I thought his lackluster writing performance was a product of his non-existent work ethic, but he's even incompetent and lazy at his hobbies.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout