• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My girl building her Bandai AT-ST while I work on my NX-01. She's mine, nerds. You can't have her.

G

26B671DC-D7D9-4666-9552-209B487D3687.jpeg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Speaking of model building, here's a picture of Pat's filthy, disgusting hovel and his Star Trek model that he ruined and had to start over. He posted it as a brag, but must have gotten called out for how shitty it looks, because he immediately backpedaled into "It's a work in progress, child". Hilarious. Clean your table, you fat asshole.

792e575d96640dfdf5d5bb4df53506f6.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Speaking of model building, here's a picture of Pat's filthy, disgusting hovel and his Star Trek model that he ruined and had to start over. He posted it as a brag, but must have gotten called out for how shitty it looks, because he immediately backpedaled into "It's a work in progress, child". Hilarious. Clean your table, you fat asshole.

Somehow Pat thought everything he said here was a brag.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout

I wonder what sound his fat fucking head would make as it was smashed violently into a urinal