• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

My cat has a wound on his neck.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I once heard about this lady's cat swallowing a bunch of thread and it got wrapped around it's innards and died. I was 17 and just moved out on my own and my first cat I actually brought inside had yarn hanging out of his ass. I gave it a little tug and it didn't come out, so I freaked out and rushed him to a vet. The cunt just pulled the thing slightly harder than I did and the yarn was maybe only an inch in his butthole. She was like "there could be more inside him, we'll do an X-Ray." There was none inside him. They charged me $400 and I've hated vets since.

Your cat got in a fight with a raccoon and 100% has rabies. You're going to want to shoot it in the heart with a silver bullet before it turns.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
I once heard about this lady's cat swallowing a bunch of thread and it got wrapped around it's innards and died. I was 17 and just moved out on my own and my first cat I actually brought inside had yarn hanging out of his ass. I gave it a little tug and it didn't come out, so I freaked out and rushed him to a vet. The cunt just pulled the thing slightly harder than I did and the yarn was maybe only an inch in his butthole. She was like "there could be more inside him, we'll do an X-Ray." There was none inside him. They charged me $400 and I've hated vets since.

Your cat got in a fight with a raccoon and 100% has rabies. You're going to want to shoot it in the heart with a silver bullet before it turns.
Ha I had the same thing happen as a kid only my Mom pulled that string out and the howl still fawkin haunts me. I miss that mug. 🐈

G

Think I got it
IMG-20220823-132025.jpg