• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies you've seen recently that you wouldn't recommend.

Snake

Forum Clout
MV5BYmQzNmY3YzItOTE3OC00NGZjLTkwZDYtOWVmM2QyMzhiYTgwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
It's been a while since I watched this but they lay out an interesting case. Milchan is worth looking into. He's put similar scenarios to 9/11 in his movies like The Medusa Touch and is a very shady guy connected to all the key players.

If you don't believe in the concept of predictive programming or revelation of the method, I probably won't be able to convince you but it's something I've come around on over the past few years.

A lot cheaper to demolish skyscrapers with airplanes instead of a construction crew.

G

Many Saints was fucking terrible.

Black Widow sucked but Scarlett Jo is still hot.

The new Suicide Squad is shit but Margo Robbie is still hot.

I didn't love Tomorrow War but I didn't hate it either. Whoever gave it 5/10 is about right.

I enjoyed Wrath of Man with Jason Statham, 7/10.