• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies you've seen recently that you wouldn't recommend.

G

I think underneath all it's bullshit, there might of been a good movie. I can't stomach most of the cast.

Nolan is a tedious faggot.
I quite liked Insomnia but hated that Inception (how many of his movies start with In-?) The Prestige was good. Batman's a faggot. Memento was pretentious. Don't think I've seen any of his others. Heard his last one was godawful.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
MJxMfMu.jpgp

The last movie I really watched was on Amazon Prime, "The Mandela Effect" I thought it was gonna be a documentary about the gay ass meme. It's Reddit The Movie.

G

Didn't watch it recently but a supremely overrated movie is Fight Club. It sucks balls. Tryhard edgy too cool for the room nihilistic horseshit written by a turd burglar, but he's supposed to be the expert on masculinity? Lame. Only interesting thing about it is the 9/11 predictive programming, probably put in there by the Israeli spy/arms dealer that produced it, Arnon Milchan. Now that's a rabbit hole worth going down.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Jojo Rabbit. Fucking made for Twitter faggots. Tonally inconsistent, and of course the teenage Jewish girl, rather than being timid and fearful for her life, is cool, calm and collected, and regularly talks shit to the titular faggot who could easily turn her in at a moments notice. Was made for NPC seals to clap at the "Fuck you, Hitler!" moment because lolTrumpIsLiterallyHitler. And the cringes fucking final 20 seconds of a movie ever.

Last edited:

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Didn't watch it recently but a supremely overrated movie is Fight Club. It sucks balls. Tryhard edgy too cool for the room nihilistic horseshit written by a turd burglar, but he's supposed to be the expert on masculinity? Lame. Only interesting thing about it is the 9/11 predictive programming, probably put in there by the Israeli spy/arms dealer that produced it, Arnon Milchan. Now that's a rabbit hole worth going down.
How is them demolishing all the buildings 9/11? The twin towers weren't even in the scene.

I agree, though I still like some parts of Fight Club, overall it's whiny, faggy, presumptuous.

G

How is them demolishing all the buildings 9/11? The twin towers weren't even in the scene.

I agree, though I still like some parts of Fight Club, overall it's whiny, faggy, presumptuous.
It's been a while since I watched this but they lay out an interesting case. Milchan is worth looking into. He's put similar scenarios to 9/11 in his movies like The Medusa Touch and is a very shady guy connected to all the key players.
[MEDIA=bitchute]38KLdqlGz7gW[/MEDIA]

If you don't believe in the concept of predictive programming or revelation of the method, I probably won't be able to convince you but it's something I've come around on over the past few years.

Snake

Forum Clout
I quite liked Insomnia but hated that Inception (how many of his movies start with In-?) The Prestige was good. Batman's a faggot. Memento was pretentious. Don't think I've seen any of his others. Heard his last one was godawful.
Yeah, I liked Insomnia too since it's not a typical dumb fucking detective film.

Pacino and that three quarter leather jacket and lifts.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Forum Clout
Yeah, I saw that and can't remember anything about it. The Commuter with Neeson was decent. Sort of Speed/Die Hard With A Vengeance on a train. Real ass dude is Liam. "Political views" section on his Wikipedia is good for a laugh. Hung like a jury too
aa0bb34efd74d7e9a0b18653078d85a9.jpg
Jesus, his limp runner's dick is bigger than my actual boner.

I saw Clovehitch Killer recently due to Reddit hype. It sucked cock.

CunfFucker

#1 Poo Dick
Forum Clout
Yeah, I saw that and can't remember anything about it. The Commuter with Neeson was decent. Sort of Speed/Die Hard With A Vengeance on a train. Real ass dude is Liam. "Political views" section on his Wikipedia is good for a laugh. Hung like a jury too
aa0bb34efd74d7e9a0b18653078d85a9.jpg
This is five times longer than mine hard.

G

I've tried watching a few new movies lately and they've all been such garbage. I knew they weren't going to be great and in some cases I expected them to be stupid or shitty but they're not even worth laughing at.

The Tomorrow War. Awful. I watched a few minutes then skimmed through it to see the aliens. Of course they were predictably boring monsters. Everything has tentacles now because they're easier to CGI. I don't hate Chris Pratt but I'm getting tired of his boy scout image. 1 star.

Black Widow. Took me 6 minutes before I again had to start skipping through. I put the bar pretty fucking low for these types of movies and it still was shit. I expected nothing but somehow got less. In a movie all about women, and believe me it's beating you over the head with that, the most interesting and fun character was a guy. 1 star.

Edge of the World. A lot of the themes, locations, period I like but it all came together poorly. I watched the whole thing but it didn't get any better or have a decent end. I have to admit I would've quit sooner but they put in a shot of some whore's ass which was surprisingly decent. Showing some pussy in a movie felt a bit forced "we're so European" but I'm sick of how modest most movies are. Wrong cast and script was all over the place. 2 stars.

I know there's been a couple of others but I can't think of them now. Everything is forgettable.

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
smiley face with that bitch from scary movies.

tenet makes no sense and the main gimmick didn't look as cool as the one in inception. i like nolan movies btw, but i was totally confused by what was happening.

edit: nvm i accidently wrote about two i'd recommend at first lol.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Jojo Rabbit. Fucking made for Twitter faggots. Totally inconsistent, and of course the teenage Jewish girl, rather than being timid and fearful for her life, is cool, calm and collected, and regularly talks shit to the titular faggot who could easily turn her in at a moments notice. Was made for NPC seals to clap at the "Fuck you, Hitler!" moment because lolTrumpIsLiterallyHitler. And the cringes fucking final 20 seconds of a movie ever.
One of the worst movies I've seen in the past decade. It's easy to see why it's loved so much by Reddit because it's a whole movie built around "LOL Trump is literally like Hitler". That final scene is some of the most god awful shit I've ever seen.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Have to add “The Sound of Metal.” It’s got a horrible ending but otherwise an ok story.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I'd always heard Fright Night (1985) was a "classic." Watched it for the first time recently. What a dud. Camp bullshit. Chris Sarandon saved it from being completely unwatchable but the rest of the cast ate balls. The main kid was a horrible actor, alternating between yelling and whining all the way through. Roddy McDowall constantly had a look on his face that said "My career peaked wearing a chimp mask." The dyke from Married With Children was OK acting-wise but was a miserable choice for the only potential eye candy for what must have been a predominantly teenage male audience at the time of release. And the weird little creep who played "Evil Ed" was the most murderable person I've ever seen on film. Horrible, schlocky SFX only added to the campiness. 3/10.

Another let-down was The Tomorrow War (2021) on Amazon Prime. I wasn't expecting Lawrence of Arabia, some of the action was cool and Chris Pratt is usually watchable but boy did it have an agenda. Climate change indirectly leads to our destruction but don't worry, science can save the day! For some reason almost all the scientists were white women and black men but hey. To be fair, the action scenes kept my attention till the end so not a complete non-recommendation but know what you're getting if you decide to watch it. 5/10.
Any film these days that has a clear agenda, should start WAAAAY down at 1/10, and then try to win us back from there.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
"Irreversible". I have no issue with the two extremely violent scenes but with the rest of the movie that can't carry them. It's so shallow and meaningless. It's just empty horseshit that's meant to be taken as deep. I despise that faggot fraud director. Great visual style, though. He's extremely competent on the technical side of film making.