• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Movies you've seen recently that you wouldn't recommend.

G

I'd always heard Fright Night (1985) was a "classic." Watched it for the first time recently. What a dud. Camp bullshit. Chris Sarandon saved it from being completely unwatchable but the rest of the cast ate balls. The main kid was a horrible actor, alternating between yelling and whining all the way through. Roddy McDowall constantly had a look on his face that said "My career peaked wearing a chimp mask." The dyke from Married With Children was OK acting-wise but was a miserable choice for the only potential eye candy for what must have been a predominantly teenage male audience at the time of release. And the weird little creep who played "Evil Ed" was the most murderable person I've ever seen on film. Horrible, schlocky SFX only added to the campiness. 3/10.

Another let-down was The Tomorrow War (2021) on Amazon Prime. I wasn't expecting Lawrence of Arabia, some of the action was cool and Chris Pratt is usually watchable but boy did it have an agenda. Climate change indirectly leads to our destruction but don't worry, science can save the day! For some reason almost all the scientists were white women and black men but hey. To be fair, the action scenes kept my attention till the end so not a complete non-recommendation but know what you're getting if you decide to watch it. 5/10.

G

The other night I watched “Unknown” staring Liam Neeson. First movie in a while that I couldn’t finish. It’s completely horrible.
Yeah, I saw that and can't remember anything about it. The Commuter with Neeson was decent. Sort of Speed/Die Hard With A Vengeance on a train. Real ass dude is Liam. "Political views" section on his Wikipedia is good for a laugh. Hung like a jury too
aa0bb34efd74d7e9a0b18653078d85a9.jpg

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Apocalypse Now Redux is one of those movies that's made to be watched high though
nah fuck that desu senpai war films are boring and slow almost 100% of the time, I wanna watch ninjas fighting magic demon rapists

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
Watched the Station Agent the other day. Its pretty simple; Peter Dinklage is a lonely dwarf who likes trains, moves to a train depot in New Jersey, meets the locals who have their own problems, etc. Really good though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also watched The Rock over the weekend for the first time since the 90s. That movie is badass.

G

Watched the Station Agent the other day. Its pretty simple; Peter Dinklage is a lonely dwarf who likes trains, moves to a train depot in New Jersey, meets the locals who have their own problems, etc. Really good though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also watched The Rock over the weekend for the first time since the 90s. That movie is badass.
The Rock is great but this thread is about shit movies!