• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Most embarrassing deaths in history

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The guy who invented that shitty scooter fell off a cliff while riding it.
That's one of my favorites. He died being courteous too. He tried to move over for someone walking a dog on the trail and went off the edge.

I'd picture the guy who invented those stupid things to blare a loud siren and scream "CONTROL YOUR FILTHY ANIMAL, YOU PEON! YOU ANT!" and run it's foot over if he saw a dog being walked in his direction.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Anthony's career.

dice-man-oh.gif

Last edited:

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Mussolini had it bad. Executed at gunpoint then his and his mistresses bodies were transported across the country. Dumped in the dirt for crowds to beat, spit and urinate on then hung up in front of a gas station to be pelted with dogshit.

There's a McDonalds at that location now.

5170730.jpg
DeadMussolini.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Chicago guitarist Terry Kath. Was playing around with a gun and shot himself in the head trying to show someone it wasn’t loaded. His last words “Dont worry about it…look the clip is not even in it. What do you think I’m gonna do? Blow my brains out?” BOOM!

What a dork!
There was a Navy SEAL (in training) who did the same thing. Picked up some frog hog from a local bar and got drunk with her. Took her home to his apartment he was living in. She sees his guns laying out on the table in his kitchen and says "Isn't it dangerous to keep guns out?". Guy looks straight at her and says "Well none of them are loaded. See?". And proceeds to shoot himself in the head with a pistol killing himself.
Trevor Moore died during autoerotic asphyxiation after teaching a whale to jump out of its tail
A couple of people have died sneaking into animal enclosures at zoos or aquariums. A couple of deaths in the large tanks with orcas are likely people going in to masturbate in the tank with the whales as some of the dead ones were completely naked (though maybe they didn't want to get their clothes wet). One of them, the guy was completely naked and the whale put him on its back and kept him afloat all night trying to keep him alive after he had drowned. So the park employees came in to work and saw the whale swimming around in circles with a naked dude on its back.

G

Mussolini had it bad. Executed at gunpoint then his and his mistresses bodies were transported across the country. Dumped in the dirt for crowds to beat, spit and urinate on then hung up in front of a gas station to be pelted with dogshit.

There's a McDonalds at that location now.

View attachment 99111View attachment 99112
TBH the Mussolini corpse looks fake...Too rubber-y and prosthetic-y.