• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Morrissey is Dying

Jack_Horner

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I think most of the tracks on Meat Is Murder are underrated tbh. Favourites overall are probably That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, William It was Really Nothing, How Soon is Now, There is a Light and Stop Me. They did well to put out their strongest tracks as singles.

Marr has basically admitted that the straw that broke the Camel's back was that Morrissey kept doing covers of show tunes. Which is about as gay as it sounds.

In hindsight, those tracks hold up really well, because they were already timeless. And I don't think any of them wound up on any of their albums, at least not the ones released when the band was still together. ("Rank" was put out after the band had already broken up, and it was released largely to satisfy the terms of their recording contract.)

In particular, "Jean" is a great B-Side, and also "Work is a Four Letter Word."

Jack_Horner

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
448049054_7887421367985052_795099875944187943_n.jpg