• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Morrissey is Dying

Jack_Horner

Forum Clout
so list his best songs

Here are my favs:

5) The Smiths - "Shoplifters of the World"

4) Morrissey - "Last of the Famous International Playboys" (this is basically a Smiths song, 75% of the band plays on it.)

3) The Smiths - "There is a Light"

2) The Smiths - "This Charming Man"

1) The Smiths - "That Joke isn't Funny Anymore"

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Jesus, you scared me.

Morrissey has announced his return to the stage, months after cancelling a number of US tour dates citing “physical exhaustion”.

The former frontman of The Smiths said “despite recent fiascoes” he will perform a pair of concerts in Las Vegas on July 26 and July 27 at the House of Blues.

“Having hung upside down for several months, I am now in good health – like an arrow fully drawn and waiting to be fired: please fling me,” he said in a statement on Instagram.

It comes after the 65-year-old sought “medical supervision for physical exhaustion” and was “ordered to rest for two weeks”, forcing him to cancel a number of US tour dates in late January.

He may be a homo but he's no faggot. ♥️

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
Three in my top 10:

... but no-one else's, apparently.

Last edited:

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I saw Morrisey in Grimsby (as shitty little Brit town that it sounds), my buddy was the big Morrisey fan... but it was a really good gig, more upbeat than I was expecting, total high/good energy, I was just going with him 'cus he was a big fan but it was actually a great night!
Lol. You saw Morrisey with a male friend. You like men.