More Jackie Nonsense - new claim why Pat is “targeted” by the wacky Funsters

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Says the fascist

1717008827569.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Norm Macdonald is really a proxy for the PNF. When people say they enjoy Norm Macdonald as a comedian they really mean they support the PNF and its struggle against labor unions. She's right.
She’s so close to claiming saying if you like Norm MacDonald is actually a fascist dog whistle.

Remember - Pat claims Norm really fucked up not reaching out and apologizing to him while he was dying from leukemia

Slackjawed Cow

They can’t find an angle to get people to take his victim story seriously. I’m waiting for them to claim we’re the NEW Qanon
Yep. Its an election year so they are back into the " the nazis are coming!" scare tactics. Jackie always tries to play the white supremacist/fascist card on everyone she tries to attack. She is a fascist just like pat.

1717009238198.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yep. Its an election year so they are back into the " the nazis are coming!" scare tactics. Jackie always tries to play the white supremacist/fascist card on everyone she tries to attack. She is a fascist just like pat.

View attachment 202220
I like how we make silly twitter accounts and goofy photoshops of Pat and how hes a fat idiot yet we’re also very dangerous fascists that have a project and the very important pat tweets are standing in the way of achieving our goal of fascism in America.

Slackjawed Cow

I like how we make silly twitter accounts and goofy photoshops of Pat and how hes a fat idiot yet we’re also very dangerous fascists that have a project and the very important pat tweets are standing in the way of achieving our goal of fascism in America.
Her fearmonger tweets dont get any attention. Pat has more success with his retarded takes and pearl clutching. She is still trying to ride his pigtails. Nobody takes pat seriously anymore and are probably sick of hearing him cry about getting trolled.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Her fearmonger tweets dont get any attention. Pat has more success with his retarded takes and pearl clutching. She is still trying to ride his pigtails. Nobody takes pat seriously anymore and are probably sick of hearing him cry about getting trolled.
That’s what’s so funny, she’s got nothing going on to show for her work and still thinks she can get some kind of job related to her “work” helping Pat. She is still trying to use him even though Pat has cried wolf too many times about the stalkers and people have gotten sick of it / tune him out. We just had the ridiculous Craigslist trash chairs saga which is like high school level prank yet wants to say we’re dangerous terrorist criminals.