Moo is stuck on the ship lol

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Fawk I was going to post this just now.

He’s been there in Europe for less than a week and he talks about Normandy every fucking day. I can’t wait to watch this stream of his and I hope that the Algerian Uber driver rips him off bigly.

Also what is the point of saying “only 77 minute Uber drive”? He’s so fucking dumb
He thinks they were his brothers in arms but he was only in the army for a 3 month summer camp and quit. Fucking phony.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
I’m confused. Does he have to do training or is he covering some kind of shift/duty? He’s the talent not a crew member!
Another musician on board has already left the cruise once docked and done the touristy thing. Joe has remained on-board since leaving.

I'm genuinely starting to think he's actually signed up to partially work and isn't there just to croon and stomp his bovine feet.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He thinks they were his brothers in arms but he was only in the army for a 3 month summer camp and quit. Fucking phony.
Seriously, we’re all having a good laugh at Joseph’s expense (and rightly so), but the larping and bragging going on here is absolutely deplorable. Once he’s home from the trip the Facebook has to go.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Seriously, we’re all having a good laugh at Joseph’s expense (and rightly so), but the larping and bragging going on here is absolutely deplorable. Once he’s home from the trip the Facebook has to go.
He thinks making the "pilgrimage" to normandy is his duty.

Brand of Brothers

1712009870535.png

I’m confused. Does he have to do training or is he covering some kind of shift/duty? He’s the talent not a crew member!
I love that it is "emergency duty" and hope it is musician related. Like almost everyone disembarks but then they notice a fat couple from Nebraska wandering towards the event room and Joe is summoned in a panic on the walkie talkie to get his ass in there and play Steely Dan's Reelin In The Years.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
As if D-Day means anything to Joe, who spent his several months of "military service" peeling spuds and gasping for breath. He would have been one of those poor saps who got their heads blown off as soon as the landing craft stopped, and many more would have died while trying to clamber over his obese bovine body.
What doesn't get told about D-Day is all the men jumping off the boats before landing. That's where Joe would be. Soaking wet, using the corpse of a real hero as a shield, and wanting back pats for the rest of his life for it.