Moo is stuck on the ship lol

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
150A9DBE-EE80-4F43-98F5-1589DFEE5E1C.jpeg

2CE7CE7C-A33F-4CC4-AD1E-D59E9749B527.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

Brother Joe will be storming the beach at Normandy in a couple weeks so who gives a fawk about gay ass Spain!

View attachment 191004
Fawk I was going to post this just now.

He’s been there in Europe for less than a week and he talks about Normandy every fucking day. I can’t wait to watch this stream of his and I hope that the Algerian Uber driver rips him off bigly.

Also what is the point of saying “only 77 minute Uber drive”? He’s so fucking dumb

77 min each way. That's not with us style high ways but old roads. Then he's got to get back. 2 and a half hours of Uber will cost about a week's pay. Dumb fuck.

the dumb fucking old stolen valour cunt doesn't even know Utah beach and it's memorials are 'only' 40 minutes each way. Far more realistic for a day trip and won't cost him at least a week's pay in Uber

Torque’sHeadBump

77 min each way. That's not with us style high ways but old roads. Then he's got to get back. 2 and a half hours of Uber will cost about a week's pay. Dumb fuck.

the dumb fucking old stolen valour cunt doesn't even know Utah beach and it's memorials are 'only' 40 minutes each way. Far more realistic for a day trip and won't cost him at least a week's pay in Uber
2.5 hours in the car, plus however many hours he’ll be there. That’s a full day and he has to report back to the ship by a certain time, I’d imagine.

He’ll be rushed and then get all cunty about it when he’s back in that prison cell below deck.

Just got a price quote for the trip. 225 each way. If I remember from my visit the memorials are kinda spread about in various places and we got a coach to them dotted about.

I have had to come back to England for a week due to a shitty situation but this bumbling cunt has made me laugh.

I would tip him off to warn him but the fact that a sizeable amount of his income from this trip will be ate up by him virtue signalling and not knowing enough about Utah beach being close is great content

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!

I didn't realize how awesome our interstate system is in the US. Sure it's falling apart in some areas, but the majority of it is amazing.

I can't imagine driving on some old narrow European road designed for being driven 40 mph on for an extended time.

I didn't realize how awesome our interstate system is in the US. Sure it's falling apart in some areas, but the majority of it is amazing.

I can't imagine driving on some old narrow European road designed for being driven 40 mph on for an extended time.
It's 67 miles each way yet takes 77 minutes so I can't particularly think the roads are great.

I don't know enough about France especially out of the cities but in the UK there's always a viral news story of someone from the US thinking they can base themselves in the lake District and easily visit every part of the country in a week.

On the flip side there's more train stations in the UK, not including the tube, than in the whole of the US.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Not bad....kind of corporate. Imagine being signed to play guitar on a cruise and now you have to go to training classes to be the CPR guy or fire extinguisher expert. :image_9247:
Joe would be thrilled to have those qualifications because he's so unskilled that any minor thing that he knows how to do is worth constantly bringing up and bragging about.