• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What is Missy's endgame here?

She's going to be changing Nana's diapers in a couple years at this rate.
Well I think Ant was her financial safety net to get through the pandemic but now that he is moving Ant gets to pay to move her too. Where she will find sexy younger cowboy that she will run off with after ant catches her cheating. Ant is just a lifestyle sponsor for her.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
Ant's mom got pissed at him again for playing video games at 2am. Here he is being a man & not taking her shit by whispering about how girls are stupid meanie heads into his McDonalds drive through headset. He's also hallucinating players in the game when he sees a stick or something so dementia should be right around the corner.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
into his McDonalds drive through headset
DBkOI2UXkAE9Ttl.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Ant's mom got pissed at him again for playing video games at 2am. Here he is being a man & not taking her shit by whispering about how girls are stupid meanie heads into his McDonalds drive through headset. He's also hallucinating players in the game when he sees a stick or something so dementia should be right around the corner.

Jesus, this faggot is almost 70, let that one sink in.

Pussy-whipped by a cunt who could be his granddaughter.

Stent

jury doody
Forum Clout

"Shit's like, I hear clanking and clinking of plates as I'm trying to sleep. What do I do? Nothing. I don't say shit."

Nosferatu can't bite Missy into submission. The elderly man can't even groom teens at 3am without getting in trouble but we're supposed to be jealous of his amazing life.

I like how Nana talks about turning gay and then the game says Switching Sides. Even the game knows.