• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles:

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
You're partially right. The fact that most of everything always been shit doesn't mean that current culture is not considerably inferior. You don't even have to go too far back. The difference between 90-2010 culture vs the culture of the last 5-8 years is gigantic.
There's lots of shit now but so much of what was popular in the past is actually really fucking shite

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
She has a type.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 07.45.30.png

Jizz

Forum Clout
I wonder why she never tried to become a WWE diva? she has the physique and a prettier face than a of female wrestlers. Plus with AntH's connections and fanbase she could have been the next charlotte flair! I would make her a heel and call her Marvelous Missy Muscles Cumia!

Last edited:

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
Thats a
Does anyone have that picture where they're sunbathing on the yacht Nana bought for Keith and Nana is nestled up in a fetal position, head resting on Missy's muscular bicep while she (Missy, not Nana) is sprawled on her back legs wide apart like a dude?
Thats a rough photo for any dude trying to claim he has even a trace of testosterone. Cumia trying to fill the gap left by his dead mother.

G

A rare sweet moment of Missy holding Ant lovingly, back in better times.

View attachment 43791

his current gf is like a reward for whatever humiliation ritual that pairing served (Grace Jones is a dude, duh). You think anyone would call Michelle a man if the info wasn't trickled down from up above? Sheep

47090269-9926129-image-a-2_1629904550411.jpg

People are dumb man...they eat up Michael Obama because they're told, but then say nothing about this clear in your face mockery

LmpwZWc.jpeg

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
You're partially right. The fact that most of everything always been shit doesn't mean that current culture is not considerably inferior. You don't even have to go too far back. The difference between 90-2010 culture vs the culture of the last 5-8 years is gigantic.
This isn't a new idea, every generation has people that say this shit. The world is such a massive and complex place that thinking "current culture is not considerably inferior" is a completely asinine simplifaction. The world and culture are fucking complicated. Keep wallowing in nostalgia, stupid.

Last edited:

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
she's "mommy af" yo, and fuck y'all niggas for hating on Grace Jones....I'm not exactly "down with the swirl", but i've cum the hardest whenever I was with a black woman (back when I was having sex on the regular)

Forum Clout
his current gf is like a reward for whatever humiliation ritual that pairing served (Grace Jones is a dude, duh). You think anyone would call Michelle a man if the info wasn't trickled down from up above? Sheep

47090269-9926129-image-a-2_1629904550411.jpg

People are dumb man...they eat up Michael Obama because they're told, but then say nothing about this clear in your face mockery

LmpwZWc.jpeg

Both Lundgren and Van Damme shot some hot babes out of their cocks.

0b73c913b8a1de1837c9abf1d087441609be859d6352402bc35da9dd8abcd9fd_1.webp