• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Muscles has officially hit the wall

Forum Clout
28A06D74-C784-49A1-983B-BC7B0FE38E69.jpeg

G

Jesus Christ he really is a parody of himself. Clutching his phone and a beer, the two most important things in his life, fake rictus grin plastered on his nightmarish face. His body language towards her in the 2nd and 3rd picture show what a repressed old queen he really is. She revolts him and he's scared of her to boot. It's too late for him to come screaming out of the closet so onwards with the all day, every day drinking! What a sad old queer.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Nana can't afford new jeans. Keith's wife really did everything for him. I wonder if he even washes his clothes.
He probably does the freezer “laundering” method with his jeans. Stacks of jeans sit next to bags of frozen human excrement. But that big hole looks like he fell down while being chased by KB, not a designer effect.