Missy like Nana Simps for Russia

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
All the most brutal fighting videos ive seen have been Russian lol. Some guy broke the arms and legs of a guy who was pased out in a bar. Even cartel vids didnt compare.

I really fucking hate Missi. Fear mongering, pedo loving, sacriligious cunt.

Oh uhh diddily.
That was a Serbian guy.

How is she entitled to the house when they are not married? House would need to be in a trust, and he would have to set her as the beneficiary when he dies. Otherwise, probate will just give it to his family after some tax.

I’m fucking dumb so I don’t know but can she say “well I live here” if she has a phone bill to the house?

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
How is she entitled to the house when they are not married? House would need to be in a trust, and he would have to set her as the beneficiary when he dies. Otherwise, probate will just give it to his family after some tax.
Even if she got the house I’m sure it’s mortgaged. So she would have to assume the payments if she wanted to stay, along with the taxes, utilities and other upkeep. It was shoddily constructed by a fly by night contractor so shits bound to break sooner rather than later.

On the flip side she could sell it and take whatever is left behind after the mortgage is satisfied.

Either way, she’s going to have to get a job.

Nice wasting your prime years in a glorified roommate situation, stupid cunt.

All the most brutal fighting videos ive seen have been Russian lol. Some guy broke the arms and legs of a guy who was pased out in a bar. Even cartel vids didnt compare.

I really fucking hate Missi. Fear mongering, pedo loving, sacriligious cunt.

Oh uhh diddily.
Are there gay niggers in Moscow? No Well that makes Russia a thousand times better then America , gay sex isn't a strength the World's sees America's weakness, Child

Are there gay niggers in Moscow? No Well that makes Russia a thousand times better then America , gay sex isn't a strength the World's sees America's weakness, Child

You are more than welcome to get on a flight to Moscow and get beaten to death by state police because you took a picture in a yellow t-shirt against a blue sky.

After his divorce this is just so odd. Why does he trust her? She’s never shown an ounce of love, respect, admiration. Just “live in roommate” you spend $100 on a dinner once a month like you said. Cumia hasn’t had an erection in 15 years so it’s not even sex.

Women love Instagram and showing off the dumbest shit imaginable. Has she ever posted a “out to dinner with my handsome guy” or “thanks for the flowers”? No? Just pretending he doesn’t exist?

And for Missy. Okay so he’s dead in 4 years, she’s entitled to the house. Does she just live in SC as a 38 year old woman with no friends, job, health insurance or retirement? Just teach Pilates at a local gym?

I’m just trying to fathom how any of this is satisfying for either one.
She'll sell the house, buy a single wide with a HS math teacher and live an otherwise decent life.

JebJoh

Even if she got the house I’m sure it’s mortgaged. So she would have to assume the payments if she wanted to stay, along with the taxes, utilities and other upkeep. It was shoddily constructed by a fly by night contractor so shits bound to break sooner rather than later.

On the flip side she could sell it and take whatever is left behind after the mortgage is satisfied.

Either way, she’s going to have to get a job.

Nice wasting your prime years in a glorified roommate situation, stupid cunt.
Nana took out a loan for 700,000 to build this place. No way she’ll leave the funeral with anything