Missy like Nana Simps for Russia

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-16 at 1.15.42 AM.png

Imagine letting fear of anything but white and christian dictate your miserable life :image_9253:

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Radio Genoa is run by a flat nosed Cambodian, lol, infuriariting...all these White Supremacist Chinks.

White supremacy and being a shitskinned third-worlder, name a more iconic duo.

I've been told Russians are barbarians.

Half and half. They certainly are a retarded brutal people, but eurocucks get especially assmad at them because they don't bend the knee to the EU. Seems like a shitty place to live but I commend their stance on globohomo.

Has Missy ever done a relationship post about being with Cumia? Any “happy birthday” “happy anniversary”? Do they have any pictures just the two of them on a date or vacation together?

I don’t understand anything about her or their relationship. He’s not even rich or going to marry her. She has no legal rights or next of kin.

Two idiots living a fake life in WGAF, SC.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
Has Missy ever done a relationship post about being with Cumia? Any “happy birthday” “happy anniversary”? Do they have any pictures just the two of them on a date or vacation together?

I don’t understand anything about her or their relationship. He’s not even rich or going to marry her. She has no legal rights or next of kin.

It's just a 100% transactional relationship and neither of them makes any effort to hide that fact. Even back on reddit, when nana had more energy, you'd only ever see pictures of them together when nana dragged her to some cheap restaurant so he could share it and do his "look at your surroundings" bit to try and win an argument.

It is surprising that she chose to move to SC with him but then again she probably knows he's close to death and she'll be able live an even easier life when he's gone. She might not be married to him but I guarantee this lazy, useless cunt has looked into what she'd be entitled to as his live-in girlfriend when he does croak. There's no way she's still with him because of any kind of love or affection.

She quite literally had to ask him if he wanted her to come up to NY when he had a heart attack. They're clearly inseparable.

TorpidSloth

All the most brutal fighting videos ive seen have been Russian lol. Some guy broke the arms and legs of a guy who was pased out in a bar. Even cartel vids didnt compare.
I knew a Hungarian guy who went to St Petersburg on a business trip and came back with one functioning eye. He got attacked in some bar by a group of Russian guys and they beat him badly enough that he was blinded in one eye. Nice memento for him.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
She might not be married to him but I guarantee this lazy, useless cunt has looked into what she'd be entitled to as his live-in girlfriend when he does croak.
What? You mean BIG BRO isn’t going to get more than 50% of the nana fortune because of his role in STARTING Opie and Anthony?! He’ll be so furious that he can’t go on stage on the Princess…

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
All the most brutal fighting videos ive seen have been Russian lol. Some guy broke the arms and legs of a guy who was pased out in a bar. Even cartel vids didnt compare.

I really fucking hate Missi. Fear mongering, pedo loving, sacriligious cunt.

Oh uhh diddily.
Alcoholism is rampant over there. Sex trafficking is out of control.
Corruption is banana Republic level.
But hey look at the peaceful subway ride

It's just a 100% transactional relationship and neither of them makes any effort to hide that fact. Even back on reddit, when nana had more energy, you'd only ever see pictures of them together when nana dragged her to some cheap restaurant so he could share it and do his "look at your surroundings" bit to try and win an argument.

It is surprising that she chose to move to SC with him but then again she probably knows he's close to death and she'll be able live an even easier life when he's gone. She might not be married to him but I guarantee this lazy, useless cunt has looked into what she'd be entitled to as his live-in girlfriend when he does croak. There's no way she's still with him because of any kind of love or affection.

She quite literally had to ask him if he wanted her to come up to NY when he had a heart attack. They're clearly inseparable.

After his divorce this is just so odd. Why does he trust her? She’s never shown an ounce of love, respect, admiration. Just “live in roommate” you spend $100 on a dinner once a month like you said. Cumia hasn’t had an erection in 15 years so it’s not even sex.

Women love Instagram and showing off the dumbest shit imaginable. Has she ever posted a “out to dinner with my handsome guy” or “thanks for the flowers”? No? Just pretending he doesn’t exist?

And for Missy. Okay so he’s dead in 4 years, she’s entitled to the house. Does she just live in SC as a 38 year old woman with no friends, job, health insurance or retirement? Just teach Pilates at a local gym?

I’m just trying to fathom how any of this is satisfying for either one.

WhereWeAt

Moscow's metro and its stations are efficient/beautiful because they invest heavily in it.

Meanwhile in America, we have congressmen who brag about killing transit projects.