• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mike from Red Letter Media stands trial

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Who is RLM? I know the name. Never watched it. What’s it about? Are they funny or do you need to be a movie guy to get it? Also, did the guy really kill his wife or just a doppelgänger? Im sorry im so stupid

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
These hacks have long overstayed their welcome. Yeah, the Plinkett reviews were funny, but they've been coasting on that shit for years. Most of their views are middle of the road and their "witty" banter relies heavily on shit irony and midwit humor. The only credit I'll give them is that they are passionate for certain nerd shit, like Star Trek, which can make their takes entertaining, but I could do without their capeshit Disney takes. You can disagree with me, but just watch their movie "Space Cop" to see their "talent" in full force.

G

Who is RLM? I know the name. Never watched it. What’s it about? Are they funny or do you need to be a movie guy to get it? Also, did the guy really kill his wife or just a doppelgänger? Im sorry im so stupid
I'll see your stupidity and raise you some autism: They cover a lot of different movie topics. Current movie reviews, tacky B movies, discussing older movies. Best known for Mike Stoklasa's review of the Star Wars prequels as Mr Plinkett, which were featured on O&A briefly.

I don't think you need to be a movie guy to watch. They can be pretty funny, but I don't watch them anywhere near as much as I used to. I get the feeling they're pretty tired of doing it and the content reflects it. They are far too forgiving of capeshit nonsense. Their fans are annoying faggots who don't seem to understand that the RLM guys detest them. The guy who killed his wife just vaguely resembles Mike.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'll see your stupidity and raise you some autism: They cover a lot of different movie topics. Current movie reviews, tacky B movies, discussing older movies. Best known for Mike Stoklasa's review of the Star Wars prequels as Mr Plinkett, which were featured on O&A briefly.

I don't think you need to be a movie guy to watch. They can be pretty funny, but I don't watch them anywhere near as much as I used to. I get the feeling they're pretty tired of doing it and the content reflects it. They are far too forgiving of capeshit nonsense. Their fans are annoying faggots who don't seem to understand that the RLM guys detest them. The guy who killed his wife just vaguely resembles Mike.
Ok so they sound washed up. Ive heard about em for years but wss never interested in checking it out. I prob wont be checking it out. Thanks for the honest answer. I literally have no idea what these guys look like/do/whatever except talk about media.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout

Fawkin' braaaavo, brother *clap*. A good summation, I was too lazy to type it out.

Renaus

Forum Clout
Which one?

I remember the episodes with her being the worst ones. It's like the atmosphere in the room becomes different whenever she or some other girl is there.
I can't find it. It was on 4chan some while ago.