• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mike from Red Letter Media stands trial

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
"Haha jokes on you I was aware of the thing you said"

Then why are you complaining, faggot?

I mean I don't disagree with what you were saying, but I think it was probably a lot easier to break in from obscurity™ back in the day then it is now which is why you had the cliche of people moving to LA to "make it". We are at the point where there are many generations established in the system and I don't think it necessarily lands people in positions due to sheer talent vs some unknown who never got a chance. For guys who are critical about every little aspect of the film industry and like to deride anyone making a studio movie as a talentless hack and how the quality of everything is declining, it seems like a pretty big oversight to just handwave the role of nepotism in it all, but whatever. To me it speaks to them not really giving a fuck about anything anymore.

They themselves are failed filmmakers who went to film school and you know they had dreams and aspirations of breaking in at one point but ended up shooting wedding videos in Wisconsin before actually gaining a following online. Oh, and I'm a faggot who likes to complain.

G

You ever see when they watch B movie VHS tapes and make fun of them? That's a pretty original concept that I've never seen anyone else on the internet do before. Real talk, I do still enjoy RLM out of all the gay YouTube movie related channels, but they have become a bunch of old, fat, lazy fucks who make like one video a year. They used to pump out Half in the Bag eps at least once a month but now they just a do a recap video at the end of the year.

Also, I found it pretty egregious in their latest video how they were downplaying the influence of nepotism on Hollywood and suggesting the idea that acting talent is some genetic trait that can be passed on. The problem of nepotism in the entertainment industry is at an all time high now and it has nothing to really do with talent.
No, child. They do at least one Half in the Bag a month. That is simply your delusions again. Enjoy prison.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
He stinks and I don't like him.

cIbb1_Rtm3TQNw8-haMyBzx3a55wOtCzuI9I-O-zCPM-8874418.jpg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
The bearded fuckhead and the bald fuckhead have Pat level politics. They don't express it often on the videos, but enough that it annoys me. I watch RLM to get away from politics. And these guys live in the most segregated city in America and have no black friends. Maybe cool it with the liberal superiority shit.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Forum Clout
The bald one is less annoying I never wanted to punch my screen watching him. He stinks too but a different kind of stink. I'll take the unfunny Canadians over them.

Really? For me it’s the other way around. The fat one is bad but at least he knows his geek film shit.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
The bearded fuckhead and the bald fuckhead have Pat level politics. They don't express it often on the videos, but enough that it annoys me. I watch RLM to get away from politics. And these guys live in the most segregated city in America and have no black friends. Maybe cool it with the liberal superiority shit.
I haven't checked their Twitter but I assume they both took a stand against Elon and stopped tweeting. Thankfully they are barely on anymore and almost never on the stuff I enjoy watching like wheel of the worst and BotW.

Forum Clout
Since we're on the topic I have to say some of the better shit they have done that I enjoy are the commentaries and Re:View. They only put out like one commentary a year though, if that.

I'm waiting for @johnnynoname to fly in here and get angry at us for talking about them for some reason.

My favourite Plinkett joke is from the commentaries. They wouldn't let DeForest Kelley film in Yosemite National Park, because they were scared he was going to cut down all the trees. There's a famous tree cutter family named the Kelleys.