• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mike from Red Letter Media stands trial

Saddam Hussein

Forum Clout
47EC98BF-C0D7-449E-8C5B-E9C0E8324BDD.jpeg

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
You ever see when they watch B movie VHS tapes and make fun of them? That's a pretty original concept that I've never seen anyone else on the internet do before. Real talk, I do still enjoy RLM out of all the gay YouTube movie related channels, but they have become a bunch of old, fat, lazy fucks who make like one video a year. They used to pump out Half in the Bag eps at least once a month but now they just a do a recap video at the end of the year.

Also, I found it pretty egregious in their latest video how they were downplaying the influence of nepotism on Hollywood and suggesting the idea that acting talent is some genetic trait that can be passed on. The problem of nepotism in the entertainment industry is at an all time high now and it has nothing to really do with talent.

TehSamurai

Forum Clout
On a side note, to steal a bit from Louis CK, murdering one's wife has to be awesome. The fact that husbands still do this shit, despite being the one cops are always going to look at them first, is insane to me.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
I need a appetite cleanser for this horrible thread so I'm gonna think about how Rich Evans mispronounces Mike's last name

Forum Clout
Also, I found it pretty egregious in their latest video how they were downplaying the influence of nepotism on Hollywood and suggesting the idea that acting talent is some genetic trait that can be passed on. The problem of nepotism in the entertainment industry is at an all time high now and it has nothing to really do with talent.
Hollywood was never not a rich kids playground. With the internet you're just now more immiditately aware of it. You're a lying cocksucker if you say you knew Nicolas Cage was a Coppola the entire time.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
Hollywood was never not a rich kids playground. With the internet you're just now more immiditately aware of it. You're a lying cocksucker if you say you knew Nicolas Cage was a Coppola the entire time.

Next you're going to shock me with the revelation that Drew Barrymore's great grandfather was a silent actor, and Emilio Estevez is actually a Sheen.