• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Megan Fox has three "trans" kids. Boy! what are the odds of that!!!

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Her response to this is "blah blah blah you're literally a white man I bet your dick doesn't get hard white man"

m8jbmy9nie5b1.jpg
Another thing occurred to me. What CLOUT is this cunt talking about? Megan Fox hasn’t been talked about in like over a decade. He wasn’t referencing her because she was the hot new celebrity in the news.

If anything she’s the one benefiting from this getting news because she’s somewhat being talked about again.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Another thing occurred to me. What CLOUT is this cunt talking about? Megan Fox hasn’t been talked about in like over a decade. He wasn’t referencing her because she was the hot new celebrity in the news.

If anything she’s the one benefiting from this getting news because she’s somewhat being talked about again.

You forget she was in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue with Martha Stewart and that German tranny.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
When angered, a woman's mind immediately goes straight for penises. "Oh yeah, small penis? I bet you're limp, your penis is small, and you couldn't even fuck me hard how I like it". They're no better than animals, penis-starved pigs who never stop thinking about cock and sex.
Then they cmplain when they get an inbox of evidence to the contrary

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
When angered, a woman's mind immediately goes straight for penises. "Oh yeah, small penis? I bet you're limp, your penis is small, and you couldn't even fuck me hard how I like it". They're no better than animals, penis-starved pigs who never stop thinking about cock and sex.
Sounds like a lot of small penis talk to me.