• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Megan Fox has three "trans" kids. Boy! what are the odds of that!!!

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
20% of kids nowadays are gay!! Its a survey from GLAAD so you know it's accurate and not at all biased. The news reported on it so it must be true.

LGBTQ means almost anything. Every millennial/zoomer faggot thinks they're "queer" because they bought a pink hat for attention or they're just too repulsive to fuck.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
LGBTQ means almost anything. Every millennial/zoomer faggot thinks they're "queer" because they bought a pink hat for attention or they're just too repulsive to fuck.

lol I was going to make a joke correcting you, saying "it should be LGBTQ+i, bigot" but I Googled it and apparently the officially recognized version is now LGBTQIA2S+, which apparently means - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning, Intersex, Asexual, Two-Spirit, and the countless affirmative ways in which people choose to self-identify.

Fucking clown world.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
meganfox.png

Forum Clout
Her response to this is "blah blah blah you're literally a white man I bet your dick doesn't get hard white man"

m8jbmy9nie5b1.jpg
When angered, a woman's mind immediately goes straight for penises. "Oh yeah, small penis? I bet you're limp, your penis is small, and you couldn't even fuck me hard how I like it". They're no better than animals, penis-starved pigs who never stop thinking about cock and sex.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
When angered, a woman's mind immediately goes straight for penises. "Oh yeah, small penis? I bet you're limp, your penis is small, and you couldn't even fuck me hard how I like it". They're no better than animals, penis-starved pigs who never stop thinking about cock and sex.
Especially since that has less than nothing to do with what he’d been calling her out for.