• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"Me, but women"

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
He is a freak.

9c9de1e9779eff7e513ef6f8a4e98c0a.png
Lol what the fuck? I don't even know if my parents are legit divorced and they split up when I was 15. If you can consider your spouse "estranged" then I'm pretty sure you're good to fuck whoever you want. In this case though, he's right, Niki is a filthy stupid whore.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Lol what the fuck? I don't even know if my parents are legit divorced and they split up when I was 15. If you can consider your spouse "estranged" then I'm pretty sure you're good to fuck whoever you want. In this case though, he's right, Niki is a filthy stupid whore.
I wonder if he was Two Pump Pat back then

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Is it true that he met Stinkii before the divorce was finalized? Seems like it should have been a fast divorce. If there was a delay it had to have been him dragging his feet and twisting the knife over whether or not he'd be a part of his daughters life. Ade just wanted him gone. No alimony, no property, she didn't even want child support. She was cool with him having visitation.... This is one of those scenarios where Pat would look better if he was lying about when exactly he had sex with his gross wife. And i can't really think of many things more pathetic than that.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
All cope

If you knew nothing about Pat and were in the late 30s early 40s age range, and met Nikki alone at a bar, you'd 100% chat her up.
I'd describe her as painfully average at best, and only because she isn't morbidly obese. What I'd take home from a bar if I'm still sad, drunk, and alone at 40 isn't flattering for anyone.

Btw, we got any pre-pat nikki pics back there? I wonder if she was ever kinda cute.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
I'd describe her as painfully average at best, and only because she isn't morbidly obese.
We get it you like fat bitches
when you're walking around a public place, take a minute to see what the average middle-aged woman looks like.

I'm not saying she's a catch, she's just not that bad looking for her age, and the people pretending otherwise either don't get out of the house or seethe too hard about pat.

Forum Clout
when you're walking around a public place, take a minute to see what the average middle-aged woman looks like.

I'm not saying she's a catch, she's just not that bad looking for her age, and the people pretending otherwise either don't get out of the house or seethe too hard about pat.
She's unattractive at any age. Squinty, hooded eyes, thin lips, yellow teeth, pointy nose, big ears, asymmetric face, greasy, drab hair, frumpy body, butch lesbian vibes, and a general look of laziness about her appearance and especially hygiene. No, there's nothing fuckable about her unless you have extremely low standards.

BigSexyDaddy123

Forum Clout
I'll say the unpopular thing and agree with @BigSexyDaddy123 But this forum is so fucking weird when it comes to admitting women aren't ugly.
I think it's just that people (understandably) want to view Rick in the worst light possible, so implying his wife is decent looking for a middle aged woman doesn't quite fit that narrative.

Piggy could be married to a super model and it wouldn't change the fact that his life is a dumpster fire