• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mary 3 Names Apologizes For Having A Weapons Manufacturer Sponsor Worldcon

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I don't get what the big deal is, this company makes tech that is likely to be used in space, they're an aeronautical company? Is that a great sponsor?
They are heavily, heavily embedded with the military. Not just their missile tech, they have several branches that develop for the military, most of which isn't common knowledge outside their industry. Which is fine, I'm pro military and I think everyone who vilifies anything military is a clueless dipshit that doesn't realize we'd be flying a different flag without the money we spend in that area. It's a bad look for the woke, though. If you're "anti-facist" and doing business with Raytheon, you're a fucking fraud and should be called out for it.

Last edited:

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
Ha, I happened to check last night out of curiosity. Someone from here 'won' it but I have no idea what happened after that.

ddv4xt.png
That psychopath Kevin Lampe kept bidding and was the eventual 'rightful' winner. No idea why some old freak pervert was so desperate to have a dress MRK sweated and pissed in, but that's the SFWA for you.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
That psychopath Kevin Lampe kept bidding and was the eventual 'rightful' winner. No idea why some old freak pervert was so desperate to have a dress MRK sweated and pissed in, but that's the SFWA for you.
payment?
for something that happened at a ''pizza in pyjamas'' party?

bad (or sick) people

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
"That choice has caused harm and damage to people"

No, it really hasn't you dried up, ugly cunt. A punch in the face causes harm and damage. Some twat saying you jerked off in front of them and the media turning you into a rapist causes harm and damage. Attending an extremely niche convention nobody outside of your immediate circle will ever know about doesn't harm nor damage you regardless of who sponsors it. "Oh my god I can't believe Nobody McNoOne attended that con I already forgot the name of! Literally shaking rn!" Faggots.