• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mary 3 Names Apologizes For Having A Weapons Manufacturer Sponsor Worldcon

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Very disrespectful

T0nIZKb.jpg
Why is she and the sfwa so hateful?

G

She should have just told all those faggots to shut the fuck up because they’re going to complain no matter what.

They also bitched about it being in DC because they’re too fucking retarded to understand the difference between a 50% black and superwoke city with the US government. It’s the exact same thing that the “drain the swamp” morons do and they complain about. Hey idiots, the people who YOU vote for to represent YOU happen to meet in DC to make laws. They aren’t from here, YOU send them here. Oh and we don’t have a voting representative but fuck DC anyways like it’s somehow our fault what congress does.

and she should also apologize to Quasi for having to wait so long for his money.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Has she apologized for wasting $125k of members dues on frivolous lawsuits defending fat nobodies that get called fat nobodies? No? Has she apologized for staying so close and friendly with literal pedos and fighting for their spots in the org? No? Than Mary Robinette-Kowal can suck the fattest of cocks on the planet. Fuck that fake ass bitch. I hope to god he smites her down for her transgressions against POC children that have been molested under her watch and her attempted assault on the First Amendment.

Id love for this “ally” to go down to…idk…Southside Chicago and try her bullshit on the “youths” down there. Im sure theyd be real receptive to her inclusive nature and treat her nicely. They wouldn’t rob, rape (those youths will rape ANYONE, even MRW) , and steal her car. And then get no jail time for it because thats racist AF if you wanna sentence a minority for a crime.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
Holy shit. Did you see the cunty argument those goblins were having in the comments section? I’m starting to think that these people were/are outcasts in school and society due to their shitty personalities rather than their interests
Hahaha! Someone even got childed in the comments!!! I thought it was one of you rascals but it seems legit
9AEB9142-AF72-4ACF-B5A2-00972B4C7BC8.jpeg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Hahaha! Someone even got childed in the comments!!! I thought it was one of you rascals but it seems legit View attachment 16939
Perhaps Pat may show up in the comments. Idk if ill have time to make it happen or not but im gonna try. (To contact Pat and get him to post. Im certainly not going to impersonate him and insult anyone.)

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Forum Clout

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Should someone let her know that President Biden's Secretary of Defense is ex-Raytheon and the administration keeps awarding them hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars in contracts? Maybe she'll feel better if she knew that Raytheon is a friend of her party.