• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Marge Simpson's voice actor is just beyond bad now. Sounds like she has throat cancer.

G

Wendell

images (41).jpeg

Forum Clout
New South Park is decent. Crazy how low the bar is now.
My Simpsons bar was set really low since season 14, which is IMO when the bottom really fell out. Seasons 10 through 14 weren't all that great, but they did have their moments. But from 14 on, it's ranged from pretty bad to completely unwatchable. That is a massive, massive legacy of failure.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My Simpsons bar was set really low since season 14, which is IMO when the bottom really fell out. Seasons 10 through 14 weren't all that great, but they did have their moments. But from 14 on, it's ranged from pretty bad to completely unwatchable. That is a massive, massive legacy of failure.
So I just guh-GLED it and it started in 1989 so it was shitty by 2003? That’s fucking rough to rape a legacy like that. It’s widely regarded as the funniest show ever but honestly it’s a little before my time. I’m a fawkin child of the 90’s *burp*

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
So I just guh-GLED it and it started in 1989 so it was shitty by 2003? That’s fucking rough to rape a legacy like that. It’s widely regarded as the funniest show ever but honestly it’s a little before my time. I’m a fawkin child of the 90’s *burp*
its been bad longer than it was good. It was the best show on TV when it was good though

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
its been bad longer than it was good. It was the best show on TV when it was good though
I’ll always have fonder memories of South Park. I think just because it was so raunchy and over the top when I was too young to understand the subtlety of Simpsons jokes. That being said that Chuck’s joke fucking stinks and I don’t like it.

Forum Clout
If they had just done the logical thing and bagged it after season twenty, it'd be remembered as one of the legendary TV comedies, that got a little rocky and tired near the end. But now that great legacy is buried under twenty years of shit. It's become a national pop-culture joke. Entire generations will best remember it as the show that stayed on for way too long. It won't even work in syndication, as there's a better chance that some random episode will be some terrible piece of shit from season 27 or something instead of one you'd actually want to see.