• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Marge Simpson's voice actor is just beyond bad now. Sounds like she has throat cancer.

G

I don’t understand who the audience for this show is in 2022. It legitimately confuses me.

93E15AAC-7A07-43BE-9869-DEADC38BF3F2.jpeg

G

I don’t understand who the audience for this show is in 2022. It legitimately confuses me.
I watched it because it was a Treehouse of Horror. It was supposedly their best Treehouse of Horror in 15 years and it was shit.
The last segment was set in a Simpsons theme park, with a bunch of references to other episodes. But 99% of the references were from the first 11 seasons. The writers basically admitting nothing good has come out of the show since then.

[MEDIA=youtube]FkH6vy92vHE[/MEDIA]

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I watched it because it was a Treehouse of Horror. It was supposedly their best Treehouse of Horror in 15 years and it was shit.
The last segment was set in a Simpsons theme park, with a bunch of references to other episodes. But 99% of the references were from the first 11 seasons. The writers basically admitting nothing good has come out of the show since then.

The fuck. Lisa’s voice sounds like total shit too. Doesn’t even sound like the same character.

This show needed putting out of its misery 15 years ago. It’s just sad at this point.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout

I got my kids into the early shit and we were watching new ones out of habit for awhile even though I didn't like them, it was something we did. We stopped doing that a while ago though probably because they didn't want to hear my complaining about the fucked up voices and how shit it was constantly but maybe they did actually notice it sucks now. They hadn't brought up watching it in forever til Halloween rolled around and we were running through old ones and eventually decided to take a look at the new one. There were a couple chuckles but yes the voices that are even still the original chicks sound nuts and the new actors for foreigners are ridiculously shit.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Uck! Is that really a thing? I know they changed the Apu voice actor...or axed the character. I don't even remember.
every. single. darkie. and. other colory. Don't know where or if we landed on Jews. Still not sure if they're a religion or a race................................................................................................................

G

every. single. darkie. and. other colory. Don't know where or if we landed on Jews. Still not sure if they're a religion or a race................................................................................................................
Krusty is still voiced by a white guy. Mr Burns was always voiced by a jew though.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Watching New Simpsons is like going to an old friend's house and it turns out they don't live there anymore and some awful Paki family is there yelling at each other in jibberish. And the retard part of your brain goes "Wow, my friend sucks these days, what happened?"
I'd say it's more like going to an old friends house, knocking on the door, only to have it open slowly. You walk in and you see the mummified corpse of your buddy's mother on the floor with shackles around the ankles. You gasp, look into the living room and you see your buddy laughing like a maniac at New Simpsons episodes. His dad's body is sitting in an armchair, handcuffed to a radiator and has been dead for 10 years.

Your buddy turns his head and sees you and says "Hey! What's up Ant's Hard drive of Horrors! It's been years! Have a seat, we're watching The Simpsons!"

You feel dizzy and close your eyes for a second and when you open them again you find yourself sharing a radiator with someone...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
That is so disappointing. Hibbert sounds like shit and the pacing is so bad.

"Homer, you're 80 lbs overwei...""I wore my socks on the scale!"

I shut it off right after that.
I think after the whole Apu nonsense they said only white people would do white characters so any black / brown characters voice actor was changed to a black / brown person. I haven’t watched it in years but I’m guessing Carl’s voice has also changed.