Man can you believe how bad the Principle and the Pauper was??

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
@Sue Lightning remembers getting attention when he disclosed that he never watched the Simpsons due to being busy getting fiddled by older men. Now he craves more attention so he makes a whole thread. Like a dog wetting the carpet so its owners will hit it. Many such cases! Sad!
I've noticed something too. Ever since Turk February gave him a shout out in that video he did with Dan a while back--- the one where he says something to the effect of, "You know, Sue Lightning actually has good things to say and is a somewhat of a representative for Gen Z"----Sue has gotten awfully lippy about every subject under the sun.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
I think so, if anything it would have come out after he died but I haven’t heard anything and he’s been dead for years. I don’t know how even Shearer saw it but it’s one of those movies that few that have seen say it so bizarre it has to be scene. I thought after that “Life is Beautiful” holocaust movie was such a hit he would put it out but I think he ordered it to never come out even after he died - i bet it’s in his will.
It's supposed to be shown sometime this year, but as far as I know the details haven't been released yet. I'm hoping it gets a Criterion Edition release. There's so much supplemental material you could release alongside it as far as documentaries, interviews and the like ... the mythos surrounding the film are likely better than the film itself.

A year or two ago there were an assembly of like 30 or 45 minutes worth of scenes from the movie available on YouTube, but it seems to have been deleted now. Honestly, it didn't look as bad as it's reputation suggests, judging from those scenes. I think that it's primarily tonal dissonance, and of course Lewis thinking that he was creating serious art instead of just a mediocre movie that was notable mainly for addressing the Holohoax before it became more commonplace.