Man can you believe how bad the Principle and the Pauper was??

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Also one of the few to see the infamous Holocaust clown film Jerry Lewis made in the late 70s that still hasn’t been released. Jerry thought it would get him an Oscar and would get him taken seriously as an actor. He was very wrong.
Couldn't ever stand Jerry Lewis at all. Always seemed like a massive piece of shit---and not in an endearing or charmingly honest way. He just came off like a strange, hateful, bitter old kike who thought everyone was beneath him.

HeyItsVos

Also one of the few to see the infamous Holocaust clown film Jerry Lewis made in the late 70s that still hasn’t been released. Jerry thought it would get him an Oscar and would get him taken seriously as an actor. He was very wrong.
Does a copy of it exist still? I’d love for it to be released to the world somehow. I’ve wanted to watch it since I was a kid and Stern went on a rant about it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Does a copy of it exist still? I’d love for it to be released to the world somehow. I’ve wanted to watch it since I was a kid and Stern went on a rant about it.
I think so, if anything it would have come out after he died but I haven’t heard anything and he’s been dead for years. I don’t know how even Shearer saw it but it’s one of those movies that few that have seen say it so bizarre it has to be scene. I thought after that “Life is Beautiful” holocaust movie was such a hit he would put it out but I think he ordered it to never come out even after he died - i bet it’s in his will.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Couldn't ever stand Jerry Lewis at all. Always seemed like a massive piece of shit---and not in an endearing or charmingly honest way. He just came off like a strange, hateful, bitter old kike who thought everyone was beneath him.
What’s even crazier is how when Jim Carey came out everyone was calling him the new Jerry Lewis and now Jim is just like Jerry - angry, bitter, hateful, and thinks everyone is beneath him. Just like Jerry he wanted to be taken seriously as an actor and it didn’t happen then everyone stopped finding him funny.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!
That episode was great. Retards who say that's when the show jumped the shark are just being retards. There wasn't one specific episode where it became shit. It was just a gradual decline that started around season 10.

Wait I'm falling into Sue's trap here of debating about the merits of a cartoon aren't I. Fawwwk!

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
That episode was great. Retards who say that's when the show jumped the shark are just being retards. There wasn't one specific episode where it became shit. It was just a gradual decline that started around season 10.

Wait I'm falling into Sue's trap here of debating about the merits of a cartoon aren't I. Fawwwk!
You forgot the extra nine paragraphs.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

That's basically everyone that's ever met hims thoughts on him. Tons of stories about him and interviews with him being a dick.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
What’s even crazier is how when Jim Carey came out everyone was calling him the new Jerry Lewis and now Jim is just like Jerry - angry, bitter, hateful, and thinks everyone is beneath him. Just like Jerry he wanted to be taken seriously as an actor and it didn’t happen then everyone stopped finding him funny.
That clip of Jim Carey where he acts like a rude petty five year old to the lady on the red carpet, and keeps saying how useless and dumb Hollywood events are, made me want to slap him across the face

Then don't go those events! Nobody's forcing him to be a artsy douche.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That clip of Jim Carey where he acts like a rude petty five year old to the lady on the red carpet, and keeps saying how useless and dumb Hollywood events are, made me want to slap him across the face

Then don't go those events! Nobody's forcing him to be a artsy douche.
Plus he did kinda kill that one girlfriend of his. Jerry Lawler personally told me he’s an arrogant asshole from having to work with him, I mean “Andy” on Man on The Moon. Lawler knew Andy and Carey was no Andy. Weird how Jim never got into writing / directing / etc like others, especially with his massive ego. I always liked the story of on “Batman Forever” Tommy Lee Jones told Carey one day one he thinks he’s an annoying jackass and is only doing this movie for his son. Tommy still hates him.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
An honest to god adult man who can admit the cartoon he liked as a kid isn’t some revolutionary high art that adults should enjoy.
I wouldn’t say it’s high art but it was very good and funny the first couple seasons. Especially looking back at how they made the Fox network, they were a “new” channel and not see as even close to ABC, CBS, NBC. I watched something recently how they meant for Phil Hartman to only be on one episode but turned out to be so great they ended up giving him reoccurring characters. The show has been awful for over 20 years but at least they didn’t try and recast him after he was murdered.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
I wouldn’t say it’s high art but it was very good and funny the first couple seasons. Especially looking back at how they made the Fox network, they were a “new” channel and not see as even close to ABC, CBS, NBC. I watched something recently how they meant for Phil Hartman to only be on one episode but turned out to be so great they ended up giving him reoccurring characters. The show has been awful for over 20 years but at least they didn’t try and recast him after he was murdered.
Nah, fuck that. It is art. Those first eight seasons contain some of the most brilliant, influential, rapid-fire comedy ever made, regardless of it being a cartoon. So many shows now owe The Simpsons a debt of gratitude for paving the way for them. Sue just doesn't appreciate or respect much of anything before their time.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
1000008712.png