• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mama Raven to the rescue

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
#TrustTheScience

Screenshot_20220402-211921.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
It was def more a catholic school thing but I highly doubt Pat went to a Catholic school - even in the mid 80s. Probably heard about it (since those schools were notorious for smacking kids with rulers) but he went to public school and needed to sound cool / tough to internet strangers so this lie was born. Pat was the kid in school that ate glue.
They called him Trainable Tomlinson

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
My brother and I went to Catholic school in the 80s. He’s left handed and nothing like that ever happened. He was actually taught the best ways to write left handed without smudging the ink, so they encouraged it.

You’d have to go back another generation or two for that if stories are true, so young, hip millennial Pat is likely lying, unless someone just wanted to hit him with a ruler and used the left-handed thing as an excuse.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'm slightly older than Pat and also left handed but never had even the slightest issue at school. Admittedly I went to grade school in NYC in the 80's rather than taking a time machine to Victorian era London but still, it seems like this might possibly be a bit of a lie from the guy who has a lie for every occasion.

G

I'm slightly older than Pat and also left handed but never had even the slightest issue at school. Admittedly I went to grade school in NYC in the 80's rather than taking a time machine to Victorian era London but still, it seems like this might possibly be a bit of a lie from the guy who has a lie for every occasion.
This hits a few Pat themes, the evil government (now he's a fan, but during the Reagan era), the victimization, the resistance, the hero parents, the connection to historic injustice, it's got all these components. I can't wait until he tells us how his local school wouldn't accept the Irish, lol, not aware that was about the Catholicism not the Irishness.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This hits a few Pat themes, the evil government (now he's a fan, but during the Reagan era), the victimization, the resistance, the hero parents, the connection to historic injustice, it's got all these components. I can't wait until he tells us how his local school wouldn't accept the Irish, lol, not aware that was about the Catholicism not the Irishness.
It’s weird cause Pig wants to both LARP as a millennial while also claiming an era you and I presumably lived through for woke points and yet absolutely none of his shit rings true at all. I know WI is a state populated by drooling retards but I still don’t accept they were beating kids for writing with their left hand in the mid 80’s.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s truly incredible, his lack of self-awareness. To even think he could possibly fit the demographic of what teen vogue would want is astounding
He once was oinking about Trump and made a “drink the kool-aide” reference which went over many younger twitter users heads because the event it came from was over 40 years ago. Most people would say “guess that reference is a bit outdated, my mistake!” But not Pat. Instead of having a moment of reflection (like Homer when he realized his music was old while driving the kids to school) he went into an autistic rage and wrote a long blog post lecturing everyone on Jim Jones and the Jonestown Massacre and how it’s THEM that are outdated and out of touch, not PAT. After all that he still believes he’s some young hip millennial even though he comes off like an old guy trying to fit in with the young crowd. He wasn’t even a “teen” when 9/11 happened yet believes he’s the voice the youth are looking for. Plus he’s fat.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
Forum Clout
While we're doing left hand talk, it's important to note that the kind of miserable cunt who would smack a child's hand for writing with the "wrong" one many years ago is exactly the same kind of miserable cunt who goes around today demanding the correct pronouns etc. Authoritarian pieces of shit who think they know best.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He once was oinking about Trump and made a “drink the kool-aide” reference which went over many younger twitter users heads because the event it came from was over 40 years ago. Most people would say “guess that reference is a bit outdated, my mistake!” But not Pat. Instead of having a moment of reflection (like Homer when he realized his music was old while driving the kids to school) he went into an autistic rage and wrote a long blog post lecturing everyone on Jim Jones and the Jonestown Massacre and how it’s THEM that are outdated and out of touch, not PAT. After all that he still believes he’s some young hip millennial even though he comes off like an old guy trying to fit in with the young crowd. He wasn’t even a “teen” when 9/11 happened yet believes he’s the voice the youth are looking for. Plus he’s fat.
0c0b3b04dd4a3850da8ec2e539272a3e.jpeg

I'm a millennial, child.