• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Magnets don't stick to our new stainless steel fridge - Dec 9, 2020

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I fucking laugh every time I see that brand new fridge all cluttered with cheap, tasteless magnetic accoutrements, one end jutting past the cased opening of their tiny-ass kitchen while the other end is slammed up against what looks like the cheapest electric stove the 80's ever produced. Then to literally top it off, they put their dorm-room-tier non matching walmart ass microwave on top of it.

Words cannot describe how pathetic this motherfucker's life is. When I was 21/22 I lived in an actual crack house that looked just like his squalorish half-hovel. He's 41. This is as successful as he'll ever be. I can't wait to see what happens to him neksssssT.

PeteRose

Forum Clout
he really is white trash. if it wasnt for the upstairs neighbors paying his mortgage he would be living with his parents or homeless

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
It just dawned on me that the fucking tea pot, cast iron pan, and that stupid fucking tagine thing PERMANENTLY LIVE on his stove. This nigga doesn't have dick for storage in that poverty-level kitchen. Also there's no door on that pantry. No wonder this fucking guy has to live a fake online life - his actual existence is depressing as shit.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
It pains me to post anything that might defend the fat faggot, but their tenants' fridge might have shit out. So they cleaned-up theirs, gave it to the tenants, then bought a new one for themselves.

G

Maybe he had to buy a fridge for the other side of the hovel. Do landlords usually provide a refrigerator?
It pains me to post anything that might defend the fat faggot, but their tenants' fridge might have shit out. So they cleaned-up theirs, gave it to the tenants, then bought a new one for themselves.
Yes this was my thought as well. I’ve never heard of a rental house that didn’t have appliances, that’s crazy.

G

It just dawned on me that the fucking tea pot, cast iron pan, and that stupid fucking tagine thing PERMANENTLY LIVE on his stove. This nigga doesn't have dick for storage in that poverty-level kitchen. Also there's no door on that pantry. No wonder this fucking guy has to live a fake online life - his actual existence is depressing as shit.

Here's the thing. His actual existence isn't necessarily depressing. I know a lot of people who don't live in the nicest of houses or drive the nicest cars because they value other things more. I know a guy who probably spent more money on mountain bikes than on his vehicle because he loves mountain biking. He probably spends more time on a bike than in the car. I know people who would rather travel than own an expensive house. I know people who just don't make a ton of money but they love their jobs and what they do so they compromise (they eat grilled cheese on the radiator and jerk off in a tissue. Anyway...).

And that's ok, they're cool with it and to be honest I don't ever really notice or care. The reason why his existence is so sad and depressing is not only that he's living a fake online life but that he's living in squalor because he's fucking lazy. If he was like a struggling author trying his hardest to write that novel that gets him famous and he's submitting articles and short stories to publications and constantly trying to hone his craft, more power to him. Maybe he's working a dead end job while trying to do that. Whatever. But it's so obvious that he's a fat fuck who sits on the couch Tweeting and fucking around on the internet all day and the only time he seems to "write" is when he's stuffing his face and swilling beer at the local bar. There's nothing honorable or passionate about what he's doing. He lives in a shitty house that looks the way it does because he can't be bothered to actually spend any time trying to improve it, other than half-assing a few tasks like weeding his back patio or nailing an old rotted board back to his fence. He has plenty of time, he could probably make the place look a little better. Instead, he farts and tweets all day. He's fat too.

G

you never heard of Stove Storage? It's all the fad in Yuppy condo-oh wait, no excuse to be crimping on square footage in Mid-Western Real Estate except if you're broke.