• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Magnets don't stick to our new stainless steel fridge - Dec 9, 2020

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
41fb70dfd71e6470c5f0503c87e4ec25.png

That's the ol' pepper

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Here’s what probably happened. Pat needed to broadcast this kindergarten-level scientific discovery but had no reason to so he made up a typically needless Tomlinson Tall-Tale; absolutely not expecting to steal enough money from the government to buy himself a new fridge the following year.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
"Let me educate you on something I just googled" Pat is the worst.
He recently tweeted about a cartoon YouTube channel that talks about basic bitch science for simple folks. It's full of the topics like the Fermi paradox which he has done 20 conjoined tweets about like he's some expert. He doesn't even Google. That would imply effort to discover. He just consumes video after video.

G

I remember learning stainless steel wasn't magnetic in a science lesson at school. I was probably 10 or 11 years old. This is yet another reminder that we're dealing with an actual moron, in the Victorian medical sense of the word.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Magnets stick the new one because the stainless steel is only like a tinfoil covering over the standard steel, its a jew selling gimmick that magnets stick not that its cheaper to produce

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Did he really buy two refrigerators in one year? Even if he bought one and then swapped in a different one on warranty, that's still like $1,500+ (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/whirlp...rator-stainless-steel/5811900.p?skuId=5811900).

For those tallying up his absurd purchases after receiving his PPP loans (please add anything I've forgotten):
  • Refrigerator
  • Treadmill
  • Jumping Boxes
  • Weight bench
  • Pull up bar
  • Big screen TV
  • That $300 used bar
  • $100 for cardboard cutouts for Brewers games
  • Trip to Costa Rica
  • Trip to Denver
  • Rockies/Brewers tickets
  • Shitty disc-less Xbox
  • Car detailing
  • Hundreds of trips to the bar
  • Speeding ticket in Outagamie County
  • $24,000 to Quasi
  • Another $100,000 to his lawyers for the LOLsuit
  • $0 in child support for his daughter
This despite no discernable income and a wife who has already declared bankruptcy once in his life. This shit makes no sense for someone who needed a PPP loan.
Hush child. It was for his employees

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Wouldn't surprise me that they didn't pull that jew accounting trick by claiming it was all for both their "businesses" cafeteria,company gym,etc.. she claimed mortgage payments for the ppp
There was 1000% no doubt fuckery in my opinion. Ive said before, my GF was offered tens of thousands of $ but she said “i dont need it. There are small mom and pop shops that need it.” I didnt have the heart that to tell her its all Tomlinsons and Walmart CEOs getting that $$.