• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Magnets don't stick to our new stainless steel fridge - Dec 9, 2020

archive_bot

Forum Clout

23t342efrewq.png

Magnets don't stick to our new stainless steel fridge, so naturally I just spent 40 minutes learning about metallurgy and ferritic crystalline structures. Long story short, it's the nickel content that screws everything up.

fewewe.jpg

New hotness. Boy they sure put enough plastic and tape on these things. Also, my wife was relieved to learn unlike the last fridge, this stainless steel is magnetic.

Sep 3, 2021

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
LOL, pat didnt know stainless steel wasnt magnetic until he was 41 years old. Moron.

Also his " its the nickel content, I spent hours researching it."....its same answer at the 2nd from the top of google when you search "stainless steel fridge not magnetic" that explains its the nickel content. You dont even have to click the link either.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Did he really buy two refrigerators in one year? Even if he bought one and then swapped in a different one on warranty, that's still like $1,500+ (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/whirlp...rator-stainless-steel/5811900.p?skuId=5811900).

For those tallying up his absurd purchases after receiving his PPP loans (please add anything I've forgotten):
  • Refrigerator
  • Treadmill
  • Jumping Boxes
  • Weight bench
  • Pull up bar
  • Big screen TV
  • That $300 used bar
  • $100 for cardboard cutouts for Brewers games
  • Trip to Costa Rica
  • Trip to Denver
  • Rockies/Brewers tickets
  • Shitty disc-less Xbox
  • Car detailing
  • Hundreds of trips to the bar
  • Speeding ticket in Outagamie County
  • $24,000 to Quasi
  • Another $100,000 to his lawyers for the LOLsuit
  • $0 in child support for his daughter
This despite no discernable income and a wife who has already declared bankruptcy once in his life. This shit makes no sense for someone who needed a PPP loan.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Did he really buy two refrigerators in one year? Even if he bought one and then swapped in a different one on warranty, that's still like $1,500+ (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/whirlp...rator-stainless-steel/5811900.p?skuId=5811900).

For those tallying up his absurd purchases after receiving his PPP loans (please add anything I've forgotten):
  • Refrigerator
  • Treadmill
  • Jumping Boxes
  • Weight bench
  • Pull up bar
  • Big screen TV
  • That $300 used bar
  • Trip to Costa Rica
  • Trip to Denver
  • Shitty disc-less Xbox
  • Car detailing
  • $24,000 to Quasi
This despite no discernable income and a wife who has already declared bankruptcy once in his life. This shit makes no sense for someone who needed a PPP loan.
That new bed frame and mattress too.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout

• Refrigerator
  • Treadmill
  • Jumping Boxes
  • Weight bench
  • Pull up bar
  • Big screen TV
  • That $300 used bar
  • Trip to Costa Rica
  • Trip to Denver
  • Shitty disc-less Xbox
  • Car detailing
  • $24,000 to Quasi
I'd delete my account if he could do one full pull-up on that bar.

G

Did he really buy two refrigerators in one year? Even if he bought one and then swapped in a different one on warranty, that's still like $1,500+ ([URL]https://www.bestbuy.com/site/whirlpool-28-4-cu-ft-side-by-side-refrigerator-stainless-steel/5811900.p?skuId=5811900[/URL]).

• Refrigerator
  • Treadmill
  • Jumping Boxes
  • Weight bench
  • Pull up bar
  • Big screen TV
  • That $300 used bar
  • Trip to Costa Rica
  • Trip to Denver
  • Shitty disc-less Xbox
  • Car detailing
  • $24,000 to Quasi
His finances being revealed will be 1000x better than the Lappening.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Shit, I forgot that and he also paid $5,000 to get his Twitter back a second time last October.

If I recall correctly, he didn't exactly say he spent 5k a second time. He said something about "the usual channels," more or less. I could be wrong, but the Pig tends to word things in such a way that has me looking very closely for any chance of a fat technicality. Because he's a big fat lying fatty.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout