Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

G

FAWK! Is this one of those Nopie clips, where they removed the true star of the show Opie?!

Edit: The Opester is in it (Thank Lucy), which faggot is responsible for removing this shit?!
People like to try to say that it was all Opie but if you linger longer and actually listen to the show you'd know that they both have different sounds on their soundboard (remember the time they were fighting over who got the mini me sound?) And they were actually going back and forth on each other to make Patrice laugh harder.

Fawkin revisionist history MMMMMMAN!!!

*Sniff*

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
People like to try to say that it was all Opie but if you linger longer and actually listen to the show you'd know that they both have different sounds on their soundboard (remember the time they were fighting over who got the mini me sound?) And they were actually going back and forth on each other to make Patrice laugh harder.

*Sniff*
True geniuses are never recognised in their own lifetime, Opie will get his due, believe you me!

The Opester always wins in the end.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I can't wait until the day people realize that the best OnA shows were the ones where Jim Norton wasn't there.
*Inhale and deep sigh* It's a tough one man.

I loved the time Burr and Patrice filled in for Norton when he filmed Lucky Louie, some people wanted them to replace Norton for good, they pretented it was a bit, but people really wanted it.

Norton was fuming inside, you could hear it in his voice when he called the show

I'm a fucking autist for remembering all this shit, while I can't even remember what i had for dinner yesterday, lol.

Last edited:

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
I love when everyone leaves the studio and goes home and Bobo's just sitting there heartbroken, lol.
That is my favorite part from the segment that makes me laugh the most. You can audibly hear a retard’s heart breaking and it makes my ribs crack apart every single time I listen to it. The pure meanness to a trusting retard is an audio delight.

*Sniff*
Cumia hit the sound effects way more than people want to admit. He hit them just as much as Opie did. Those two spammed the fuck out of Homer sounds.

Last edited:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
That is my favorite part from the segment that makes me laugh the most. You can audibly hear a retard’s heart breaking and it makes my ribs crack apart every single time I listen to it. The pure meanness to a trusting retard is an audio delight.
His wail of absolute despair when even his retarded mind starts to comprehend that he's been hoodwinked is one of the saddest and simultaneously funniest things i have ever heard in my life.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
His wail of absolute despair when even his retarded mind starts to comprehend that he's been hoodwinked is one of the saddest and simultaneously funniest things i have ever heard in my life.
The wail kills my ribs every time and Bobo talking about friends not always doing horrible things closing the segment out does the same. So fucking funny. I used to feel terrible about laughing at his misery, but Bobo just asks for it. Obviously his lines were written but the rest came off as legitimate which makes it even funnier.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I would pay good money for the bottled smell of Lucy's anus.

IMG_20230202_214125.jpg