Lovin' this season of The Pat Show. Haven't even gotten to the season finale yet: The Milwaukee Lawsuit Verdict

Spook

Screen Shot 2024-06-02 at 2.30.44 PM.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
QUESTION: How the fuck does your ex husband threaten to kill you, among other unspecified domestic abuse, and STILL KEEP THE FUCKING KIDS? Fuck offfffff…we all know how biased the courts are in giving preferential treatment to women. If that were even the slightest true, and even if Jackie had needle marks up her arms and coke boogers flinging out of her nose during the custody hearings, she would still get preferential treatment.

“What will get me custody of my children back? Oh i know! Claiming i’m being stalked, threatened, and harassed on Twitter to the point where my kids are in danger, then tweeting out their faces to these stalkers!”

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Dan said he has no kids. You made up a bunch of shit about how he's a sex trafficker and has an estranged daughter but also might be a pedo because he helps his daughter out with beauty pagents and has access to young girls

You're a fat brown retard.
She’s so dumb she doesn’t realize she immediately loses any leverage with InsightSoftware by including the sex trafficking line. Flavia’s probably been to multiple company functions and knows the higher-ups. No one’s gonna take the crazy brown lady seriously after such a ridiculous shark-jumping

Spook

She links to the thread where she manically tries to say Honey Badgers wife is Flavia and Dan has another women captive who runs a cleaning service. This woman is fucking crazy.
View attachment 203179
View attachment 203180

True mental illness on display
Jackie (and Pat) lie for convenience all the time. She knows it's not Flavia and she knows he just imported her to be his wife like thousands of men do every year from the Third World (probably a smart move - white women are fucking retards).

It doesn't help their cause to lie so much. It does the opposite and they must know this...right?

Jackie (and Pat) lie for convenience all the time. She knows it's not Flavia and she knows he just imported her to be his wife like thousands of men do every year from the Third World (probably a smart move - white women are fucking retards).

It doesn't help their cause to lie so much. It does the opposite and they must know this...right?
As Dan mentioned on the podcast Friday night, none of these losers have worked a legit job in their life. So they think making up shit thats easily disproven and tagging Dan's employer is enough to get him fired. I think that's their tactic here is to just throw wild accusations out and assume Insight will just go "welp she has 40k followers, must be true!" Without vetting the source, a stinky fat brown woman fired from the Biden campaign for being a racist or vetting the accusations. Easily disproven manic made up garbage.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
She links to the thread where she manically tries to say Honey Badgers wife is Flavia and Dan has another women captive who runs a cleaning service. This woman is fucking crazy.
View attachment 203179
View attachment 203180

True mental illness on display
It literally says “The Badgers”. We’ve all seen Flavia and she doesn’t have a rack like that. This is psychosis at it’s finest folks, where you’re not even able to differentiate two people as separate, and the only thing linking them together as being one is your vague paranoia spidey senses. Fucking deranged.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I genuinely like it when bad things happen to Jackie - it reaffirms my beliefs in a just and righteous God.

Plus she spergs out and provides further entertainment.

It literally says “The Badgers”. We’ve all seen Flavia and she doesn’t have a rack like that. This is psychosis at it’s finest folks, where you’re not even able to differentiate two people as separate, and the only thing linking them together as being one is your vague paranoia spidey senses. Fucking deranged.
You've read Jackie's GNAA chat logs. She thinks that all ( other ) brown people look alike and are thus interchangeable.

If she cared about the safety of her family she wouldn't post all of this information about them on social media to thousands of anonymous strangers. That alone should cause her to lose custody of ALL of them. According to her well documented history, she's made enemies online all over for well over a decade. She should be fiercely protective of her children, but instead exposes them to strangers online, many of them being her personal orbit of psychopaths and sociopaths who should be in mental institutions.

She's fucking crazy.

JamesJCrowe

She's the racist, mixing all proud latinx people as the same. i threw up in my mouth a little when I wrote "Latinx" before.