• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis CK's recent MSG special is not good.

G

Every single comic on O&A said that they hated standup. And just wanted to make movies or host a show. They literally only do standup if they can make millions through a promoter like Clear Channel. The dream of every comic is to have your own tv show or podcast or become a movie actor like Eddie Murphy.

Whenever you see a standup make movies or shows.....then have to go back to standup comedy. They are basically broke and scraping the bottom of the barrel for any work. Like when Dane Cook's brother stole all of his money and he did some standup gigs to rebuild those millions of dollars.
The only comic that I know that does stand up because he wants to is Bill Maher. He does a show and hops on a plane to do stand up for the love of the game. And since he decided to freak out on woke people some of his stuff is actually pretty funny.

That was his best set
"Norton's best set" is like saying "the best diarrhea I ever took". It may be the best but it's still liquid shit.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The only comic that I know that does stand up because he wants to is Bill Maher. He does a show and hops on a plane to do stand up for the love of the game. And since he decided to freak out on woke people some of his stuff is actually pretty funny.

"Norton's best set" is like saying "the best diarrhea I ever took". It may be the best but it's still liquid shit.
It’s probably tough to tell if it’s for love or for money. Does Chris Rock need the money? No but it’s still millions for each show so you never know. Louie probably shouldn’t need money either.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
It’s probably tough to tell if it’s for love or for money. Does Chris Rock need the money? No but it’s still millions for each show so you never know. Louie probably shouldn’t need money either.
When he was making his comeback (in Sincerely special), Louis said he lost something like $35 million. I'm sure he's trying to get that back and then some.

My conspiracy theory is that Louis had basically figured a way for the artist to bypass normal distribution routes (for TV and movies) and Ticket master- and the kikes didn't like it. The only thing they had on him was some shit from over a decade earlier that pretty much everyone knew about and it happened when Louis was a virtual nobody. But it was the perfect #metoo trap and Louis got his comeuppance. Oddly enough, he seemed really pissed at first and had some great material. Now he seems like he's back on path to being the libfag he wanted to be (open borders horseshit). He's also back to using Ticketmaster- his bullshit $25 for livestreaming a half cooked standup that's going to be actually part of a special he has coming out in 6 weeks. Also the faggy Jazz opener for his standup that was like 40 minutes. Yuck.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
When he was making his comeback (in Sincerely special), Louis said he lost something like $35 million. I'm sure he's trying to get that back and then some.

My conspiracy theory is that Louis had basically figured a way for the artist to bypass normal distribution routes (for TV and movies) and Ticket master- and the kikes didn't like it. The only thing they had on him was some shit from over a decade earlier that pretty much everyone knew about and it happened when Louis was a virtual nobody. But it was the perfect #metoo trap and Louis got his comeuppance. Oddly enough, he seemed really pissed at first and had some great material. Now he seems like he's back on path to being the libfag he wanted to be (open borders horseshit). He's also back to using Ticketmaster- his bullshit $25 for livestreaming a half cooked standup that's going to be actually part of a special he has coming out in 6 weeks. Also the faggy Jazz opener for his standup that was like 40 minutes. Yuck.

I also think they wanted to start fuckin him after "are you a lizard." Rummy was def pissed "youre messing with the wrong people"