• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis CK's recent MSG special is not good.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I wonder if they walk back the material on purpose. I saw Norton right after Anthony was fired and the set was waaay more brutal and funnier than the EPIX (not tv) version. It’s like he went back and cut out a ton to become more mainstream or whatever gay shit comics insist on trying.
I don’t believe you laughed at norton’s standup. I’m not sure it’s physically possible

G

I don’t know why but i’m still subscribed to his news letter. They’re so pretentious and too cool for the room i wan’t to cave his fat Mexican skull in everytime i receive one.

He really is a pretentious faggot, and the older he gets the worse it gets. I thought being cancelled would humble him and he would stop that shit, but it seems like being caught pathetically jerking off in front of women has gotten him to double down on his libfag tendencies.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
I wonder if they walk back the material on purpose. I saw Norton right after Anthony was fired and the set was waaay more brutal and funnier than the EPIX (not tv) version. It’s like he went back and cut out a ton to become more mainstream or whatever gay shit comics insist on trying.

Worm Kriescher?

Norton-DVD-1-e1463603221570.jpg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I don't think Louis likes doing standup anymore. The 2017 special felt like a retirement announcement. He wanted to write and direct films, but then he got cancelled.
Every single comic on O&A said that they hated standup. And just wanted to make movies or host a show. They literally only do standup if they can make millions through a promoter like Clear Channel. The dream of every comic is to have your own tv show or podcast or become a movie actor like Eddie Murphy.

Whenever you see a standup make movies or shows.....then have to go back to standup comedy. They are basically broke and scraping the bottom of the barrel for any work. Like when Dane Cook's brother stole all of his money and he did some standup gigs to rebuild those millions of dollars.