• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis CK's recent MSG special is not good.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1675137904023.png

G

Remember when his comeback set leaked and everyone was optimistic? We went from promising "when I was a teenager we were interested in fingerbanging and jello shots. You shoved a fat kid in front of you to not get shot. Who gives a fuck about you?" Louis to "ahem, *rubs hands together*, we should actually leave the border open. We just got too much stuff!" pretentious faggot Louis.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Remember when his comeback set leaked and everyone was optimistic? We went from promising "when I was a teenager we were interested in fingerbanging and jello shots. You shoved a fat kid in front of you to not get shot. Who gives a fuck about you?" Louis to "ahem, *rubs hands together*, we should actually leave the border open. We just got too much stuff!" pretentious faggot Louis.

Yeah it's too bad he didn't stay in the place he was at for the leaked set which is better than all of his new specials put together(I'm assuming, I'm just starting the new one).

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Who the fuck would pay $25 for a stand up special?

You deserve to have that money wasted
The actual special will be $10. The 25 was for a livestream that you could replay for 2 months before it disappears forever. I think the special wasn’t shot at the Garden and you’re paying for the “ live experience” but also to watch 50 minutes of his openers.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
The actual special will be $10. The 25 was for a livestream that you could replay for 2 months before it disappears forever. I think the special wasn’t shot at the Garden and you’re paying for the “ live experience” but also to watch 50 minutes of his openers.
Yeah. I believe the special that will be available in February/March was shot in Los Angeles. Apparently the guy who opened fucking sucked and the female opener wasn't bad (although I got that from Reddit and it's possible that it's the reverse because of Reddit being for faggots).

He also had some gay jazz thing opening or so I have heard. Even some of his more ardent fans have said the show at MSG had a lot of half baked premises and it was pretty weak for a Louis CK special. He's probably never going to recapture the magic of Hilarious or Chewed Up and even Live at the Beacon- seems like every special since he's been trying to get back there and he can't.

Edit: I did think Oh My God was pretty good. I have purchased Sincerely and Sorry and I watched both when I was pretty fucked up and I don't remember laughing too much. Live at the Comedy Store was kind of whatever but I think he performed there out if spite because Mitzi Shore wasn't a fan of his.

Thanking you for coming to my TedTalk on Louis CK.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Yeah. I believe the special that will be available in February/March was shot in Los Angeles. Apparently the guy who opened fucking sucked and the female opener wasn't bad (although I got that from Reddit and it's possible that it's the reverse because of Reddit being for faggots).

He also had some gay jazz thing opening or so I have heard. Even some of his more ardent fans have said the show at MSG had a lot of half baked premises and it was pretty weak for a Louis CK special. He's probably never going to recapture the magic of Hilarious or Chewed Up and even Live at the Beacon- seems like every special since he's been trying to get back there and he can't.

Edit: I did think Oh My God was pretty good. I have purchased Sincerely and Sorry and I watched both when I was pretty fucked up and I don't remember laughing too much. Live at the Comedy Store was kind of whatever but I think he performed there out if spite because Mitzi Shore wasn't a fan of his.

Thanking you for coming to my TedTalk on Louis CK.
So this was the same material that was in the special? And I mean, he made like 4 undeniably hilarious hours which puts him easily in the top 5 or so. I liked Sincerely but not as much as the old ones. I have to admit that my appreciation and desire for standup has dropped a ton in the last 5 years or so.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
So this was the same material that was in the special? And I mean, he made like 4 undeniably hilarious hours which puts him easily in the top 5 or so. I liked Sincerely but not as much as the old ones. I have to admit that my appreciation and desire for standup has dropped a ton in the last 5 years or so.
No. This is new shit from after Sorry. Whatever he's been doing on the road the last year or so. Supposedly the special that was shot in LA will be much tighter than his show at MSG- you also won't have to put up with faggot jazz and his standup openers.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout

Sincerely and Sorry both bored me but I loved the leaked audio from before. Sincerely was sort of just bland and Sorry just sucked. He didn't talk about "it" like at all. One joke really when it should have been the whole comeback set.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Sincerely and Sorry both bored me but I loved the leaked audio from before. Sincerely was sort of just bland and Sorry just sucked. He didn't talk about "it" like at all. One joke really when it should have been the whole comeback set.
I wonder if they walk back the material on purpose. I saw Norton right after Anthony was fired and the set was waaay more brutal and funnier than the EPIX (not tv) version. It’s like he went back and cut out a ton to become more mainstream or whatever gay shit comics insist on trying.

Last edited:

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I wonder if they walk back the material on purpose. I saw Norton right after Anthony was fired and the set was waaay more brutal and funnier than the EPIX (not tv) version. It’s like he went back and cut out a ton to become more mainstream or whatever gay shit comics insist on trying.

I think with Lou it was definitely a combination of that and the paxil or whatever anti-depressant he thanked in the ending credits of Sincerely. This MSG he seems more like his old self than he did in those last two, so maybe he got off that shit. I didn't really get to watch it that close so gonna have to rewatch but I think I actually laughed a few times when I got to pay attention.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I think with Lou it was definitely a combination of that and the paxil or whatever anti-depressant he thanked in the ending credits of Sincerely. This MSG he seems more like his old self than he did in those last two, so maybe he got off that shit. I didn't really get to watch it that close so gonna have to rewatch but I think I actually laughed a few times when I got to pay attention.
Did he tank Opie and Anthony in the credits?