• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis C.K. just released a new special

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Fucking loved it. Right off the bat he bashes a movie I’ve always fucking hated for the exact reasons he mentions. I also can’t help but love how not only is this ginger beaner back but how much it represents how badly the people that love to cancel people failed.

Sure, but he could have made that joke at any point in his career, in any special. But when Good Will Hunting came out, he was writing for Chris Rock and hoped to make films that were just as self-indulgent.

It's now that he'd been exiled from Hollywood, he busts out the joke he stored away from 20 years.

G

Sure, but he could have made that joke at any point in his career, in any special. But when Good Will Hunting came out, he was writing for Chris Rock and hoped to make films that were just as self-indulgent.

It's now that he'd been exiled from Hollywood, he busts out the joke he stored away from 20 years.
I didn’t realize Pootie Tang was that ambitious. Listen, Sally just enjoy Louie mocking his fellow queers from the Boston metro area like everyone else.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout

While we’re on the topic of that movie. Minnie Driver has to be one of the absolute worst castings of all time. Awful face, godawful accent, no tits, no ass. Doesnt take much to get me to buy into a love interest but she totally takes me out of it.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fa731b984b1f4cf7c8883e5c194f4f1f7720250f&dn=Sorry.Louis.CK.2021.720p.WEB.H264-JFF.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentor.org%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2970%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.moeking.me%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.dler.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2f&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.uw0.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopentracker.i2p.rocks%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fcoppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I didn’t realize Pootie Tang was that ambitious. Listen, Sally just enjoy Louie mocking his fellow queers from the Boston metro area like everyone else.
NooooOOoOo, child. Everyone is either a Jew or Naht funny, little one. We are literally fighting fascists and must get angry and stay angry, my sweet summer spic lover. Wait for the knock.

G

NooooOOoOo, child. Everyone is either a Jew or Naht funny, little one. We are literally fighting fascists and must get angry and stay angry, my sweet summer spic lover. Wait for the knock.
Atalker account. Report and block...and suck...child.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I'm sure Louis didn't want to believe he's been so wrong about Jim.
Fucking ribs. That fucking low level manipulative, tranny cum filled faggot actually thought he could throw Louis under the bus. Then jump on defending Amy Schumer, and it would benefit his career. Louis was 1000x more likely to give that pink goop faggot a gig. Nice career moves, stupid.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Fucking ribs. That fucking low level manipulative, tranny cum filled faggot actually thought he could throw Louis under the bus. Then jump on defending Amy Schumer, and it would benefit his career. Louis was 1000x more likely to give that pink goop faggot a gig. Nice career moves, stupid.
Especially with what a degenerate sex freak Norton is.

I hope Louis makes a comeback and is doing TV and movies again so Jim will be inspired to use his toe-trigger attachment.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout

yeah, fuck the guy imo

I have friends/family and people I respect who are liberals and left wing, but this guy is too sleazy to look at the same again after 2016