• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Louis C.K. just released a new special

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
I mostly forgave Lou for his shittiness. He clearly was paid/threatened to shill for Hillary and that sucked. But he WAS insanely hilarious a lot and seems like mostly a good guy.

This is certainly his weekest. Like the other dude said, pretty phoned in. Chuckled a couple times but nothing genius. Faggot stuff was definitely the best but even still, a weak premise. I don't regret buying it and will get his next one but wouldn't recommend this one to people.
He was for real he donated to Joe biden and was refunfed

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
The clip he put on Youtube is him complaining about Good Will Hunting, a movie from more than 20 years ago.

His face on this thumbnail literally looks like the happy merchant
happymerchant-1.jpg

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
I watch the clip on youtube yesterday and today in my recommendations I have the "How do you like them apples" clip in my recommendations. CREEPY AS FUCK.

G

Shit I can’t find it but was really excited. That stinks, his last special was amazing imo the best one in years. I guess as long as he has his fans who will buy everything. he’s going to suck.

not to mention he experienced being one of the most famous people in the world for a few years. Knowing that he knows, he’ll never get anything close to that ever again. ( In all reality probably won’t catch any real heat ever again.) all because of him asking women to look at him Jack off over a decade ago, is poetic justice. For him being such a pretentious faggot his entire life. Herpes having commie kike.

no offense to my brothermen with herpes.
None taken, handsome.

G

The clip he put on Youtube is him complaining about Good Will Hunting, a movie from more than 20 years ago.

[MEDIA=youtube]IbEMYaXVEjw[/MEDIA]
Fucking loved it. Right off the bat he bashes a movie I’ve always fucking hated for the exact reasons he mentions. I also can’t help but love how not only is this ginger beaner back but how much it represents how badly the people that love to cancel people failed.

Also, Seth Simons is a date rapist I’m mentioning for no particular reason.

Mocking people with accents, the disabled and Hollywood douchebags is classic Louie. Yeah I remember his art house trash movie. I bootlegged it on one of the Johnny come lately O&A subs to talk about how ass it was.

I mean who gives a shit. Louie is making me laugh again while shitting on the faces of the misery merchants that tried to sack him. Stroke on, you awful looking awful man, stroke on.

tl;dr I once shit in a public restroom knowing full well beforehand that there was no toilet paper beforehand. That’s it.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
Forum Clout
Parker is a fucking joke. This era of HW boxing is fucking embarassing outside of Fury, Usyk and Wilders power
Yes. Wilder is powerful.
But holy fuck. His resume is more padded than Bob Kelly's credits...